Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun (4248 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Commissions MITROS Residence And Gardens / Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) / Amosun Commissions Ota Palm Store, The Biggest Palms Store In Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Maybe we should just rename this thread.segend what do you think?

Egbon! why don't you create a new thread.
I promise to add my little quota.
I so much believe in you. wink
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by OkutaNla: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I am very familiar with O'dua investment company, and I must confess, am very impressed with what they have been doing so far (they can do better though).
anytime I am in that cocoa house axis, there's this advert screen (don't know the name) at the front of the building that displays the projects OIC had embarked on. they have some hotels in Lagos too. but most of there projects is based in Ibadan.
but if I may ask, who's the brain behind this OIC

I belive it's jointly owned by all the South West states. According to their website:

http://oduainvestment.com.ng/about-us-2/

Odu’a Investment Company Limited was incorporated as a Holding Company in July 1976, to take over the business interests of the former Western State of Nigeria now comprising Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. From inception, it has been operating as a conglomerate owning substantial investment in Real Estate, Food and Beverages industries, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Hotel and Catering, Telecommunication, Printing and Publishing.

Since inception, it has been operating as a conglomerate with substantial investments in Real Estate, Food and Beverages Industries, Agriculture, Manufacturing and Financial Services.

Apart from investments in limited liability companies, Odu’a Investment Company Limited also owns substantial properties at choice locations in Ikeja residential/industrial estates and Apapa in Lagos state as well as a number of residential and commercial properties in Ibadan including Cocoa house, Aje House, Orange Court etc. Investments in some other parts of the country are also assets to the company. Odu’a Investment Company Limited is an independent privated company run by an independent Board of Directors comprising of seasoned, high-flying and accomplished professionals with vast experiences in business and human resources management.

The Company’s policy is determined by a competent and dynamic Board, a mix of executive and non-executive Directors who are experts in their own fields. The board is supported by a robust management team. Odu’a also continues to engage in talks with foreign partners concerning joint venture partnership for expansion and effectiveness of her subsidiary companies.

As a dynamic conglomerate, it continues to make forays into new, profitable ventures that will not only give returns on her shareholders’ investments, but also create employment opportunities for the younger generation.
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by wytecat: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin When you are 'Aareonakakanfo' you are sure to have ibos in your thread like herds of swines. grin

Aareonakakanfo:

I feel i should create a thread specifically for that but I avoid creating threads that have to with Yoruba or southwest beacuse i've never been lucky with derailers. you know them now cheesy. Its like there's a magnet that brings them to my threads
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
wytecat:
grin When you are 'Aareonakakanfo' you are sure to have them in as herds of swines. grin

Hahahaha that's why i don't want to create it myself. cheesy I feel my moniker is too attractive.Once they see it, they jump on it and you know them they have multiple accounts.One person with like 8 IDs making different comments with the 8 and then liking his own comment and sharing it.WIZGUY should create it cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thanks
OkutaNla Aareonakakanfo!
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Thanks

OkutaNla
Aareonakakanfo!

When you create the thread, mention every single one of us here so we can join you.I'll make sure i post news coming out from the southwest and then we discuss it
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

When you create the thread, mention every single one of us here so we can join you.I'll make sure i post news coming out from the southwest and then we discuss it

*sigh*

I wish to create the thread, but I stay in abj most of the time. and I am seriously into my Phone this days.

I don't want to start what I can't finish.
that's the main reason why most SW threads here isn't usually interesting.

I wish though.
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:

*sigh*

I wish to create the thread, but I stay in abj most of the time. and I am seriously into my Phone this days.

I don't want to start what I can't finish.
that's the main reason why most SW threads here isn't usually interesting.

I wish though.

Hmmmmn I might just have to do this
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hmmmmn I might just have to do this

will be waiting cool
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by WIZGUY69(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
The first hotel in Nigeria (premier hotel) is owned by OIC cool

Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by wytecat: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
It will be nice if you do!

Aareonakakanfo:

Hahahaha that's why i don't want to create it myself. cheesy I feel my moniker is too attractive.Once they see it, they jump on it and you know them they have multiple accounts.One person with like 8 IDs making different comments with the 8 and then liking his own comment and sharing it.WIZGUY should create it cheesy cheesy
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by Cool83(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
create it, we'l just try as much as possible to ignore those Igbos
lol, Igbos. they don't comment on positive post
Re: Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don create am ooo, join me there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari's Trekker Commits Suicide / Federal Civil Servants Salaries Cut. Tax Increase / APC Senators To Buhari : We Don't Have The Numbers To Impeach Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.