Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. (2079 Views)

We Hired Israeli Experts To Tackle Boko Haram, Others –Nigerian Air Force / This Israeli Soldier Has Igbo Name:. Picture. / Israeli Prime Minister, Netanyahu Calls For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Yanks101: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
DSS? gringringrin
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by dnawah(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
biafran
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Yanks101: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirWere:
DSS? gringringrin
Buhari's DSS?
hahahha
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think KGB should make the world's most efficient if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by fineguy11(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
then the KGB should be the most feared..
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Yanks101: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
fineguy11:
then the KGB should be the most feared..
KGB is overrated. They are good but overrated.
I would rank the british SAS above them.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Jorussia(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mossad unarguably is the best intelligence agency in the world.
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by fineguy11(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yanks101:
http://www.abcnewspoint.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world-2015/. well some folks wld think otherwise...
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nope the British SAS can't withstand the antics of the FBI which many erroneously thinks is the world's best. If FBI can openly claim the Russian KGB is her most dreaded rival, unlike SAS, MOSSAD and the rest which only plays supplementary roles on intelligence gathering and counter-intelligence to the FBI against solely KGB,and still the later (KGB) have continually gathered momentum over time and still plays dominant role when it comes to intelligence gathering, then KGB has it. My humble take though.
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok guys. The KGB [Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti] was decommissioned in 1991 after the breakup of the USSR, and was replaced with the Russian FSB [Federal Security Service], so KGB no longer exist.

Forget about all those horse.shit movies you see in Hollywood, CIA & Mossad are overrated.

Here in Moscow, unlike the CIA & Mossad, the FSB don't play! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by dialfa: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
na your fellow humans
Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by fistonati(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Here in Nigeria.. .........

Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by blackfase(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Correct! Ruggedest of d rugged. Whoever dares wins!

Yanks101:

Re: Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. by aminho(m): 12:38am On Oct 23, 2015
partnerus:
Nope the British SAS can't withstand the antics of the FBI which many erroneously thinks is the world's best. If FBI can openly claim the Russian KGB is her most dreaded rival, unlike SAS, MOSSAD and the rest which only plays supplementary roles on intelligence gathering and counter-intelligence to the FBI against solely KGB,and still the later (KGB) have continually gathered momentum over time and still plays dominant role when it comes to intelligence gathering, then KGB has it. My humble take though.
mossad is a foreign intelligence gathering agency, so its rival in America will be Cia not fbi in the uk it will be MI6 not SAS,SAS is special forces unit like the Navy Seal Russian spentsnaz, etc

(1) (Reply)

For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans / Foreign Minister Onyeama Celebrates Appointment At Abuja Hilton: Pics / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing A Love Charm Given To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.