Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start (36128 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Have 800k And Want To Buy Enthereum / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by AlikoDangote1: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Go into Catfish Farming
https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business by the Legend robonski15
Join it with soccer Betting

6 Likes

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by youngice(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2015
If you already have the 800k and your now looking for a business , my friend you are late
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by millhouse: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by ZYZZA: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2015
It a good thing to be a boss of your own

Don't be like those wanking zombies watin for buhari's 5k per month and his imaginary jobs

Poultry it one good bussness did research on it and am going into it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by walemadu: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2015
call me lets talk. check handle
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by sanc2s(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Take the 800k and go to winasbet, carry manchester united 1x, bayern munich over 2.5, liverpool over 1.5, real madrid win, borrusia dortmond over 1.5. Wen u do that, u go bak on monday and collect 2.5million from them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by ZYZZA: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2015
youngice:
If you already have the 800k and your now looking for a business , my friend you are late
how Is he late
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2015
AlPeter:

ouch! Am in Ibadan currently and my business Ideas are Tailored for what Ibadan.

i am in ibadan too. lets rub minds
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by deramarks(f): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Here is a good business um....ok wait just give me d money first I'll tink of a business later
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Start a financial firm by first lending 300k to me and finance my business with 400k at interest free. You can keep 100k just in case I manage to enter Cotonou and never come back grin

3 Likes

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by ZYZZA: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2015
AlPeter:
Which state is your friend staying cos I have a couple of ideas
am thinknig you are a *****
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by barcaboi(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2015
chaelsangelovee:
Please Naria landers, A friend of mine managed to raise 800k capital and is in search of a profitable bizz to venture into. your responses will be appreciated. thanks
is he a fan of dogs?...a good female dog ranges from 50 - 150k.....from straight back gsd to caucasian, rotts, mastiff/boerboel. ...den he can still use the rest for something else....broilers or even cows and he go still get change
he needs 2 find out more tho b4 going into it

1 Like

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by deebsman1(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2015
too many jokers on nairaland

1. Ice block production for events
2. Keke NAPEP
3. Fishery
4. Poultry
5. mini importations
6. Selling mattresses and foams in a new neighborhood
7. Plantain farming
8. Yam trading business or Palm oil trading biz (buy where its cheap, sell where its a bit more expensive e.g Lagos)
9. Vehicle hire-purchase and leasing
10. Standard football viewing centre
11. Maize, water-melon, e.t.c farming
12. Pure water factory
13. Charcoal trading for rural dwellers

Many, many more opportunities. All above listed are just basically examples oooo, you can tailor it on what you think your need and location is, but 800k invested rightly is enough to set a serious minded person on the path of richness. Please don't listen to all those not-so-smart scammers spread all over nairaland o

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by omo9ja1(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
well I feel I can contribute to this trend

option one - I will advice you open a barbing salon
get a expert barber to partner with or look for a local hair dressing salon that you can hire within the salon and do your business there.

option 2 - startup a local courier service that offer same day delivery since you are based in PH, you can start to visit local business that want parcel delivered within a reasonable distance.

do no contact me because I am not based in Nigeria God bless

3 Likes

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by agbozuadu(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
its unfortunate that the present youth lacks wisdom and business idea. how can all 80% of people that have responds to this young man's is to dupe... is now i no that the Nigeria youth lacks proper biz idea,
Please my brother just look at the factors
cost
profit etc
1. buy modern car wash machine cos all most people wash cars daily
2. buy a cement mixer and always takes it to site
etc

1 Like

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by amdoyin82(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Buy two keke marwa( tricycle) and give it as hire purchase. U will realised nothing less than 550k as profit by dis time next year... U can continue like DAT and before u know it... U go don buy truck. NOTE: spending discipline has to be applied for u to succeed.
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by AlPeter: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
searching4love:

i am in ibadan too. lets rub minds
no qualms. Where can we meet
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by HDee(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
viickerz:
Dear nairalanders, today is not my birthday, abeg, show me some love with ur likes..grin

Is that what you will contribute to what the op has said?? Really pathetic undecided

1 Like

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by Ephemmm: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
chaelsangelovee:
Please Naria landers, A friend of mine managed to raise 800k capital and is in search of a profitable bizz to venture into. your responses will be appreciated. thanks

Good! take a table: sit down and observing useful comments from here too.

I need to multiply my sources of income.
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by Bonuwa: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ufranklin92:
importation bis is best..if u are serious...email me..movicaba@gmail.com
scam
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
If your pal does not have idea on what to invest on, why does he want to start a business? Let him start when he has a mission/vision of what to do.
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
AlPeter:

no qualms. Where can we meet

first on whatsapp. share ur whatsapp no
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by hardisha81(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
AlPeter:

ouch! Am in Ibadan currently and my business Ideas are Tailored for what Ibadan.
...thanks brother, give me d idea I'm in ibadan...
Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by frisky2good(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na wetin some people talk 30 years ago when dem get money. Right now, dem dey take old age hustle.

tellwisdom:
Money for beer undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start by quicyvictor(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
800k is a good capital to start biz in Nigeria. ur tot must be directed to your location. starting a biz in Lagos with 800k is like starting a biz in Ibadan with 500k due to operational cost. whatever how u plan to start d biz, securing a space/office from 800k must be out of it. recruiting more than two works earning 15k and above per month must be out it. don't go into a biz because u seeing others doing fine in it. I can give an Igbo boy who has been into a biz for years my 10million naira than giving it to a graduate cos I'm very sure the Igbo boy knows what to put the money into that will yield him profit and will pay back my money with interest. unlike a graduate who will prefer to go into a classic business not minding d risk.
can't write much for now....kinda busy

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.