Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Study This Scripture Carefully-its Deep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study This Scripture Carefully-its Deep (526 Views)

Seven Women Taking Hold Of One Man: Iisaiah 4:1 .This Scripture Is fullfilled / What Does This Scripture Say Really? / How Many Of Christians Keep This Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study This Scripture Carefully-its Deep by bingbagbo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Matthew 11:27

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Please pray and meditate on this WORD
Re: Study This Scripture Carefully-its Deep by Beesluv: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: Study This Scripture Carefully-its Deep by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank you darling Jesus. Thanks for the inspiration bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study This Scripture Carefully-its Deep by Jeromejnr(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is an issue I have always thought about.

We know it's only God that can make people know Him. But what I think of is if there is a criteria He uses in drawing people to Him. Maybe He looks at the condition of a person's heart if that person wants to really know Him.

It reminds me of what Paul said

2 Tim 2:25 " Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth.."
Re: Study This Scripture Carefully-its Deep by dsquare33: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

Matthew 11:27

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Please pray and meditate on this WORD

Jesus Christ has been with God before the ages began no wonder the Bible says all things was created for and by and in Him and in Him all things exist Col1vs16,John 1vs1. He holds the key to the mystries of life both in the past, the present and in the future, is The Way,The Truth and The Life which is a mystery itself and it is those whom He choose by his will also Known as Grace that He reveals this truth to ,no wonder the scriptures says "for by His grace you are safe through faith and that not of yourselves:it is the gift of God.Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces Jail In South Africa / What Was The Sign Of Jonah? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.