Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP (2502 Views)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
these two were the funniest me

1)... As the campaign DG of President Buhary tell us your experiences on how you were able to sweeeeeeeeeeep( pronounced with a mockery smirk grin) the leadership of Pdp out from aso Rock. txs grin

2).... tell us how you are going to correct the notion that 16<19 if you are made the minister grin (don't know if I quit capture the exact statement). grin I think I noticed some PDP senators walking out when this funny question was asked grin (they were so pained cheesy)

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
there was also this one about his battles as a Rivers governor. though it was asked as a serious question but have undertone of swipe on the failed attempt by the the PDP to bringing him down by all cost grin.

*this is my bested and sweetest ministerial screening ever*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 4:48am On Oct 23, 2015
PDP senators grin
Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by dekdek: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Since those fools foolishly chose not ask anything, the best bet is to make a big mockery of them.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by BrownChima212(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2015
6pax:

1)... As the campaign DG of President Buhary tell us your experiences on how you were able to sweeeeeeeeeeep( pronounced with a mockery smirk grin) the leadership of Pdp out from aso Rock. txs grin

2).... tell us how you are going to correct the notion that 16<19 if you are made the minister grin (don't know if I quit capture the exact statement). grin I think I noticed some PDP senators walking out when this funny question was asked grin (he was so pained cheesy)

I like what they did too bro
Amaechi was crowned Lion again, he had this battle ready look when he stood on the podium

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by obailala(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2015
6pax:

2).... tell us how you are going to correct the notion that 16<19 if you are made the minister grin (don't know if I quit capture the exact statement). grin I think I noticed some PDP senators walking out when this funny question was asked grin (he was so pained cheesy)
Hahahaha... evil men! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by Banter1(m): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
dekdek:
Since those fools foolishly chose not ask anything, the best bet is to make a big mockery of them.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by dulaman: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
As a grassroot politian who has grown from SSA to governor, What advice do you have for upcoming young politician in the face of POLITICAL ENEMIES?

(From Bauchi sanator,tho don't capture the exact words)
Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
dulaman:
As a grassroot politian who has grown from SSA to governor, What advice do you have for upcoming young politician in the face of POLITICAL ENEMIES?

(From Baluchi sanator,tho don't capture the exact words)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the questions were so sarcastic.
Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by mikolo80: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
I see they've take play right out of Hillary Clinton's congressional hearing playbook

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by Dannyset(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
PDP is ridiculed already even before any question.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by Dannyset(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC is already ridiculing PDP immediately after Saraki election. Noticed how they deny Ekweremadu the chance of screening the Ministerial nominees and insisted on waiting for Saraki? They've been used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by modath(f): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
6pax:

2).... tell us how you are going to correct the notion that 16<19 if you are made the minister grin (don't know if I quit capture the exact statement). grin I think I noticed some PDP senators walking out when this funny question was asked grin (they were so pained cheesy)

If you had seen the way Jonah Jang chucked his folder under his armpit & took off, it was so funny & the cameraman stayed on him till he got to the doors.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 3:19am On Oct 26, 2015
modath:

If you had seen the way Jonah Jang chucked his folder under his armpit & took off, it was so funny & the cameraman stayed on him till he got to the doors.. cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 26, 2015
All those questions were so childish of APC senators.

I repeat, APC members don't have the charisma to lead a country.

Shame on them. undecided
Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by henchamb(m): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:

Shame on them. undecided

See painment like peppermint

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by wazobiacome: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2015
henchamb:

See painment like peppermint
hahahahahahahaha my broyher no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP by 6pax: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
SirJeffry:

Shame on them. undecided

no sense of humour

(1) (Reply)

(video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation / CCT: Senate Declares War On Presidency / Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.