Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) (2503 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics / Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her / Fayose Buying Banana From A Boy - Oshiomole Buying Paw Paw - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by Flowrymz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
A governor expresses happiness and joy buying Banana from a boy that is supposed to be in school. No doubt, this can only happen in Nigeria.

Issorai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by chocolateme(f): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Happy?
That governor deserves..

5 Likes

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by Mrsprof(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jobless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by shizzy7(f): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
To hell with the mod that banned me for a post that didn't warrant banning....

Rubbish, you should make Nairaland your personal property..
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by Luizkid(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
this is nonsense, so he expects the boy to b happy that a guvnor bought his banana, that's an impeachable act
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by dahaz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fayose show us pix of you commisioning a project, you wont cos there is non.I really pity the people of ekiti, they have wasted 4yrs

1 Like

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by IVORY2009(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mrsprof:
Jobless fellow.
How?
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by IVORY2009(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mrsprof:
Jobless fellow.
How?
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by Pavarottii(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
dahaz:
Fayose show us pix of you commisioning a project, you wont cos there is non.I really pity the people of ekiti, they have wasted 4yrs
Like the one buhari commissioned abi? The one that concern u; u won't complain. But put ur business where it is not needed. Abi are u from Ekiti?
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by Richardonald(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
I love the guy.. He has confidence, he shows love for everybody

1 Like

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by ckmayoca: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Luizkid:
this is nonsense, so he expects the boy to b happy that a guvnor bought his banana, that's an impeachable act

Can't see any sign of happiness abi wetin u see to show he is happy?

1 Like

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by placeofallure(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
The poster above me, Richard abi Donatus is high on abraka weed. You know that kind "high" when they mix burukutu with sapele water. If I hear! The governor has love for everybody ehn? Why can't the lousy governor's son trade places with the unfortunate banana boy? The only reason wey go make a minor hawk anything be poverty. I Pity Ekiti pple, their governor is a Nollywood actor who acts on a spur of the moment basis, just like Donald Trump, the two strike me as comedians. #teamlousylots! #teammuchadoaboutnothing!

1 Like

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
The peoples governor...

Stomach infrastructure is important.....

It is common sense...
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by kingdompropty: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
How many have you helped to school? How many schools have your gods - Sai Baba built? Mumurity is when there is no fuel and I am still chanting the Zombie creed- Sai....
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Welcome back Shizzy7..... #smiles

shizzy7:
To hell with the mod that banned me for a post that didn't warrant banning....

Rubbish, you should make Nairaland your personal property..
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by CICOB: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
It was the same with Baba Osho - exploiting child labour. Very shameful:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/adams-oshiomhole-seen-exploiting-child-labour/
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by PEREP: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
To the boy, a rare opportunity thatt sticks for life and capable of giving him the much needed confidence to pull through life in a blazing manner.

To haters? ................. (they will fill the space)
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by dahaz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

Like the one buhari commissioned abi? The one that concern u; u won't complain. But put ur business where it is not needed. Abi are u from Ekiti?
Am not from ekiti but wherever human beings are and they are being misruled it is our duty to speak out.

You could have also ask americans what is there business when they interfere in libya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by shizzy7(f): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Welcome back Shizzy7..... #smiles

Thanks,...
I didn't miss nairaland just some nairalanders.
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
He is indirectly encouraging small boys to leave school and start hawking Banana, misplaced Priority.
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by ycat: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Common!!
Give this family N1m .
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by musicwriter(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Was he supposed to be crying while buying the banana?.

Judging by the scene you can see clearly he may have been buying banana from that woman, but saw the little boy passing, called him and was probably asking him why he's not in school. May be even patronizing him and helping work his way to school. Common sense........

2 Likes

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by impact101: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

God help us in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
He may send the boy to school after buying his banana we can't judge because of this image
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by maskamdo(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Monkey catch banana.....
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by diasporaman(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2016
Does it change the destiny of the boy?
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by 1zynnvn(m): 3:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Dear OP,How can you see a not so detailed pix and automatically conclude on what's going on there.
Re: Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS) by Demslayers: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Nigeria is truly doomed. See people defending the useless governor, I weep for that country cos they truly deserve there kinda leaders. Smh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Nominees Are Rejecting Buhari's Appointment. / On The Metaphorical Implication Of Biafra And The Need For Restructuring / Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.