Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE (1515 Views)

Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos / PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by ikechu1278: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
I recalled when Asaba protest happened, these hausa and yoloba and their wannabe SS ppl shouted how the ppl are "igbo from SE", "Anambra people protesting in Asaba"...I recall telling una to continue deluding yourselves.

When the PH protest occurred, na the same story line our dear Hausa, yoloba and wannabe SS said the same thing. Since I'm not from River state, this time I kept my mouth shut and waited till we see wetin

Oya breeze don blow foul yansh open.

Name of the protesters arrested in PH

Here are the names of those arrested

Benson Sunday - Ibibio

Emmanuel Ali - Ikwerre

Ukeme Monday - Ekpeye

Chibuzor Eechina -Igbo

Charles Eze - Etche 

Egbo Okechukwu - Igbo

Chibona Ifion - Eleme 

John Douglas - Kalabari 

Ezenwa Alphonus - Etche

Wori Endurance - Ikwerre

Chinomere Nwolu - Ikwerre

Henry Eze - Etche

Friday Uzunwa - Igbo

Igbodo Abio - Etche

Akaniyene Uwem - Ibibio

Eni Iboro - Ibibio

Obinna Stephen -Igbo

Monday Ocha - Ikwerre

Obinna Ibekwe - Igbo

Kingsley Ezengorie - Igbo (Rivers)
How market una?

Oya wetin be the next story cause it seems to be changing. First it was there are no such thing as IPOB in SS. Next it changed to they are Anambra and SE Igbo disturbing the indigenous and claiming the indigenous...I already knew that sh1t was false in asaba and now proven false in River state as well...wetin be the next one?

Can I recommend one...na Anambra bastard pikin grin grin

One thing I'm going to say for una...better hope and pray the FG silence Nnamdi forever cause after i read aka ikenga now calling themselves igbo think tank group, it proves that nnamdi is doing huge damage in the divide and rule tactics una tried to do after Biafra war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by Vicotex(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yoruba will see you walking on water, they'll say it is because you can't swim

4 Likes

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by ikechu1278: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Vicotex:
Yoruba will see you walking on water, they'll say it is because you can't swim

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Nnamdi KANU arrest opened a whole lot of delusions they told themselves.

I'm waiting for the next story because the whole scenario of changing story left and right from am is hella hilarious

8 Likes

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by kossyablaze(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by FreeGlobe(f): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yoruba will open this thread with force only to collapse after reading the content. op why are you this wicked?? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by ikechu1278: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Yoruba will open this thread with force only to collapse after reading the content. op why are you this wicked?? grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Wetin I do? embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by maxdozie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lolzz

I can't stop laughing!
Biafra is Here to stay!
I confirmed it when we got to Govt house and people inside kept on shouting " wike is for Biafra! Wike is for Biafra" we didn't waste time their we just removed all the buharis Pictures and posters their and moved on with our Excorts with over 15vans ...
Rivers state is so behind Biafra!
Till the time comes let does fools keep talking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by Dhugal: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
OP,those are not real Niger Deltans na.Real Niger Deltans are from Edo,Itsekiri and they don't support 'your' Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by ikechu1278: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dhugal:
OP,those are not real Niger Deltans na.Real Niger Deltans are from Edo,Itsekiri and they don't support 'your' Biafra.

So that's the new story? grin grin
Una go break your spines with the amount of twisting una dey do for this Matter. grin grin grin

Oh BTW: Edo and iteskiri as well as urhobo/isoko were never included in Biafra by either IPOB or Massob. I know your pride no go allow you thank me for teaching you something new today but I'm still going to tell you that you're welcome

5 Likes

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by Dhugal: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
ikechu1278:

So that's the new story? grin grin
Una go break your spines with the amount of twisting una dey do for this Matter. grin grin grin

Oh BTW: Edo and iteskiri as well as urhobo/isoko were never included in Biafra by either IPOB or Massob. I know your pride no go allow you thank me for teaching you something new today but I'm still going to tell you that you're welcome
Lol
Just helping them out,mate.
They can twist themselves into a pretzel if they like.
I see one or two of them viewed the thread and ran.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by ikechu1278: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dhugal:

Lol
Just helping them out,mate.
They can twist themselves into a pretzel if they like.
I see one or two of them viewed the thread and ran.

Multiple of them viewed ohh, not just one or two. The ones that extremely active about "Anambra protesting in PH, Asaba, etc " co viewed on it..I saw them.
I wonder wet in happen to their fingers

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Protesting In PH....go Back To Your SE by Rose2014: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dhugal:

That moment when you think U've heard it all, and u now discover there are organic and inorganic Niger Deltans

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? / No Light In Akure For Days Now / Photo: Former Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda’s Son, Ibrahim, Welcomes Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.