Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (79259 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Intendy: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
since she is a celebrity,she needs to celebrate madness

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
she wants to be a star..dunno why da heck she didnt go work for afrocandy or try her luck with jeff hefner.. undecided
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by igbsam(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Awon Olosho packaging as Local Actress...........lol
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
bomasek:
will do after we fuc.k
ur tiny d.ick shocked..nah..i 'll pass
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by ZYZZA: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
MizFrances:

Nah...built on it already tongue
undecided
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Codyt(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Party with a lot of Bootey! cheesy grin grin

#DairisGodo
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Dammyrosky(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nigba ti OPIN AYE bade, ORISIRISI la o marii.... May God deliver us from devil's agents. And to you ladies who wishes to follow her ways, remember DECISION determines DESTINY &DESTINATION. I besech you, choose Life (Jesus Christ)
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by menxer: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
The world, they say, is a stage with different, she is just acting her role.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Madness starts little by little especially with things that u think aren't important. When it finally turns big and increase gear people start asking "why,when,how"?
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by obontami: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
bomasek:
will do after we fuc.k

Fccck her good bro
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
MrHighSea:
Wu z she?
I wish I knew undecided
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by hob(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
in the next 10 yrs

all ladies will be walking on the street unclad

Like WTF is this

Dont get y gurls feel they shd show off all of their skin just to attract unnecessary attention
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
henribj:
lol
did any of you guys notice those dudes that were covering them face when the pix was taken? lol.. them no wan make them wife and legit gf know say them waka go party wey the celebrant wear only bra.
back to matters at hand, when i say a lot of the women in town are not pure human being them go say na lie i dey lie, some of the girls we see are not human o, guys take note.
#justsaying
true. We know most of them are not human.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by deramarks(f): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Awwww I feel diz is ma fault she actually wanted to wear my white top ooo I told her no cuz I just washed it nd d last time I gave her ma long well covered gown she didn't return it. So sorry guys pls don't vex for me #runs out of thread
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by glossy6(f): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Many are mad but few are roaming

True talk. She's a fine lady with a flat tummy but went too far. Next birthday make she waka come d way her mama born her.
mtchewwww
by the way were is mukina2, babyosisi & davidlyan? undecided
Beesluv:
Many are mad but few are roaming

True talk. She's a fine lady with a flat tummy but went too far. Next birthday make she waka come d way her mama born her.
mtchewwww
by the way were is mukina2, babyosisi & davidlyan?
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by NOBCUACTIVIST(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Would you like to make steady income repackaging the following food products in Nigeria?

- Rice

- Beans

- Garri

- Stock fish

- Dry Fish

- Cray Fish, etc?

Would you like to make steady income repackaging product under clothing section?

- Okirika
- Already Made

Would you like to make steady income repackaging under technology section in Nigeria?

-Phones

- Power banks

- Rechargeable lamps

Would you like to make steady income producing the following instant products in Nigeria?

- Soap

- Bleach

- Liquid soap

- Shea Butter soap

- Air freshner

- Perfume

Would you like to make steady income from Agricultural wealth in Nigeria?

- Coconut ball making ( Coconut farm )

- Tree Plantation ( charcoal, paper, tissue paper, exporting timbers, ply wood )

- Palm oil farm ( red oil farm

- Cassava plantation

- Soy beans production

National Online Business Coaching University ( NOBCU ) , will lecture you on how to make steady income from the above listed products.

Visit: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=891430767601579&id=396160473795280&ref=stream

for more details and information.

The Business Activist.

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is just me or has anyone noticed that girls these days are usually blessed with good backsides?

We are in trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by mideactive: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Grade A olosho's dem grin

simtosul:
More
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by bomasek(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
obontami:

Fccck her good bro
Sure boss.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by OkekeChristian(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
You see an actress? All I see are demonesses, and stupefied men; the signs are all over the place. angry
See the immorality the demonesses' attack is brooding.

Thank God for salvation.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by bomasek(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
ur tiny d.ick shocked..nah..i 'll pass
That's cause lagos-ibadan expressway lies between ya thighs
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by sabi99(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
I know d devil by now will be dancing shoki, cos its obvious he's making a rich harvest......he has got a lot of souls in his grips
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmm.another madness to be trending soon......
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by tmxme(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Werey re o
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by supereagle(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Madness of greatest order
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by j4sure(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Not impressed, she should have gone braless trash
simtosul:
Budding Nollywood actress Inem Peters got tongues wagging over the weekend when she stormed X-Factor lounge in Surulere Lagos wearing only bra for her birthday party.

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/10/23/pictures-nigerian-actress-inem-peters-wears-only-bra-to-birthday-party/
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai!!!!

Ladies dress like sluts these days, morality seem dead in their dictionary. Too bad.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by abiolamercy(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
many re mad but few re roaming

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
bomasek:
That's cause lagos-ibadan expressway lies between ya thighs
ok
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Not impressed, she should have gone braless

seconded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.