Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (79256 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by porrigeyam(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
I just love breastt , dat nyanshh go sweet for dogggy die grin
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by femi4: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Click like if u don't know dis actress undecided
click share if this post doesn't make sense

3 Likes

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Obscure Oloshos
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by kamez(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
that nyash is making too much sense biko

uru di ya
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
mtcheeeeew. every body is now an actress! what movie has she acted oloshos claiming actress since 1600bc

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Cooljoe1(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Later she go dey find God-fearing Man cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by DaGC(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
She's got good skin....and sexy too wink

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
She wants to start a trend,I won't be surprise if there is a party where the dress code is just bra and whatever.....God help us;

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by ZYZZA: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
MizFrances post= 39275115:
is this land for sale?
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Parents are raising too many iidiots these days - And of course there are lots of iidiots already in the society that would think that this is cool and that is just the way it is. grin

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Why is she covering the front view? if it be say stretch marks don full am. shameless maggot.
I pity the woman wey her husband go fall for this girl oooo. Him own don finish.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by MizFrances(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
ZYZZA:
is this land for sale?
Nah...built on it already tongue
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by djWALE(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just hear to read comments... lipsrsealed..click like if yhu re here to do xame
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by fresherdanU: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
She woke up, got up, and decided, today is my birthday, why don't I do something crazy and voualah, she wore a BRA , it isn't only foolishness it is second to madness. with the torn Jean, she is ready to display her skills on the street, it just remained Ghana must go bag to complete it.

Even if the bra is 1million pounds u can also display it under a revealing sheer dress.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by IBROHIM: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
She looks appealing no doubt but dresses IMMORAL!!! It's better if she only dresses like this in her bedroom in her husband's house at least the pictures wouldn't have come out! It's obvious she wants to send more men to Hell! May God protect the little faith we have left in this generation! Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bleach girls.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by tivta(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
All I see are love peddlers...
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hell fire is real sis. U won't see husband like this.

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Enesi47: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
dkronicle:
I love her dress code sha, but is it true that she was vomited ?
**pop corn**
what do you have to love in ashawo group with smell pussy mtewwwwwwwww
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
"I want to marry a God fearing man", that's definitely what she will say!
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
She even use the Artificial hair to cover the nonesense
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by odinese(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:
Why not naked? I doubt if by 2030 women will still be wearing clothes
I bet u saw that in "timaya- bum bum" comment section.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by HungerBAD: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have no respect for any Nigerian Actress.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by obontami: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=20pt]this olosho kobo-kobo is looking for cheap attention

I can only fccck her if she got tight and odorless pusssy [/size]
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chaii u didn't see d irony sarcasm there
Enesi47:
what do you have to love in ashawo group with smell pussy mtewwwwwwwww
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by harry509: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
simtosul:
Budding Nollywood actress Inem Peters got tongues wagging over the weekend when she stormed X-Factor lounge in Surulere Lagos wearing only bra for her birthday party.

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/10/23/pictures-nigerian-actress-inem-peters-wears-only-bra-to-birthday-party/
women go 2 full hell fire well well ooh, devil go 2 accomodate dem I swear , pricisely dos frm nigeria...
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Damdeok(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
O je bi,She shuldnt av wear anytin,anyways dat sign of d end tym
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by iliyande(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
odinese:

I bet u saw that in "timaya- bum bum" comment section.

no, I am preparing an article about that for long time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.