Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative (68306 Views)

Ikeja Electric Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Vfd Group Invite By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by pelumi124: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
lobito007:

They were only simulating the scenarios you would encounter on the job. Being a CSR @ a DISCO no be ice-cream o. Do you know how irate wrongly-billed electricity consumers can be. Tell me you, even an applicant, have never used a curse word on 'NEPA'. You would have helped yourself a great deal if you did not allow their hostility get to you and smiled all through. I had a tip of this during my ESR interview. Nonetheless, good luck!

Ok, nw I tink I shld respond to this.. I only took my time to give those who needed clues on how the 2nd stage of the interview went and not to get schooled or scolded like a kid! I also didn't mention anytin about 'the panelists' hostility getting to me'...'got invited for the medicals so I guess I was successful through God's grace. Thanks bt I sincerely dnt tink I can work with ur type of person...mehn
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by ryd3(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
TheeRevelation:

When did u do ur 2nd interview?

10th of November
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Setaje:
2 plus years experience too. The interview went perfect too. I am not upto 30. Someone said they were recruiting only people from banks, telecoms etc. grin

I just laugh. Anyway, my interview was on the first day. I was busy updating what was happening on this thread while I was waiting for my interview. I will never try that again.

That aside, this is what I noticed that day. There were two guys who were going through credentials at the first entrance. Both of them were big. One was dark and the other was light in complexion. They made us sit according to how our names were listed. I can boldly say that those guys brought in their own people. They were very familiar wiv some applicants. In fact, they followed some applicants outside after the interview. They were discussing something and the familiarity was just to much for comfort. I remember vividly the light skinned one called one of the applicants who is a girl to a corner in the hall. She was supposed to enter next. He called her into another office in a corner in the small hall and closed the door. Immediately she came out. It was her turn to enter. When she finished that same man followed her outside.

When it got to my turn, it was very brief. I answers all questions well. I remember I was asked to tell them about i.e. I even talked about how much they bought it from the federal government. The three panelist were amused and said wow "u know so much about the company, This is very good". I mean I was so damn sure I nailed that interview. But when I got a regret mail. All what I saw on that first day came back to hunt me. It just felt like they new who they wanted to pick.

hmm!!m
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please, since we've been required to come for medicals, does anyone know the likely time we'll be asked to resume
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please, since we've been required to come for medicals, does anyone know the likely time we'll be asked to resume
Please answers needed!!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by ryd3(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oooops:
Please answers needed!!

na true o
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by pelumi124: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oooops:
Please answers needed!!

Oh, guess the individual notice periods wld determine dat
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
pelumi124:

Personally i wasn't asked in my interview when i hope to resume or how many weeks notice period! i dont know if anyone else was asked...
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
pelumi124:

Personally i wasn't asked in my interview when i hope to resume or how many weeks notice period! i dont know if anyone else was asked... !!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by pelumi124: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oooops:

Personally i wasn't asked in my interview when i hope to resume or how many weeks notice period! i dont know if anyone else was asked...

I was
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2015
pelumi124:

I was
Mehn, e don red for me.... I'll only be chanced to resume in January, how can i convey the message? any idea what to do? i need to give my current employers atleast a month notice
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by TheeRevelation: 5:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Which time would be good to go for the medical today?

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by wristbangle: 5:38am On Nov 18, 2015
TheeRevelation:
Which time would be good to go for the medical today?

The time stated on ur mail
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by wristbangle: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Oooops:
Please answers needed!!

Depends on the notice period u wrote on your employment form.

But after medicals, probably 2 weeks, they will call the 1st batch to resume training.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Depends on the notice period u wrote on your employment form.

But after medicals, probably 2 weeks, they will call the 1st batch to resume training.
We haven't filled employment form yet. Is it after medicals or when??
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by wristbangle: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Oooops:

We haven't filled employment form yet. Is it after medicals or when??

I thought u guys filled a form on the 2nd interview stage
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:

I thought u guys filled a form on the 2nd interview stage
We didn't oh! the only book we were asked to fill was just our names and address on a long book... Not a form. plus i wasn't even asked how many weeks notice i would be given.... hmmmmm
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by wristbangle: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Oooops:

We didn't oh! the only book we were asked to fill was just our names and address on a long book... Not a form. plus i wasn't even asked how many weeks notice i would be given.... hmmmmm

Una own format different bro. Una go still fill the form though
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Menh! Check your spam o..i saw mine there..i almost tot I wasn't choosen o..
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2015
angrybutsane:
Menh! Check your spam o..i saw mine there..i almost tot I wasn't choosen o..
Congrats bro....😎, when are you going for medicals
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by lobito007(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2015
@wristbangle, have you made the inquiry on ESR yet?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2015
It's today.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by wristbangle: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
lobito007:
@wristbangle, have you made the inquiry on ESR yet?

They said after they are through with CSR recruitment, ESR will be called.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by lobito007(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:

They said after they are through with CSR recruitment, ESR will be called.
Guess we will be looking at jan resumption then. Thank you.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2015
angrybutsane:
It's today.
I rescheduled for tomorrow since i am traveling down from Edo, i may not make it in time
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by dareal11: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Na wao, at last, God don do am
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by JAGZZ: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2015
who is there already?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2015
JAGZZ:
who is there already?
How is it going over there what have you done so far
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by JAGZZ: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Oooops:

How is it going over there what have you done so far

just going o
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
JAGZZ:

just going o
Please give us feedback how things went and if you filled any for! m. I'll be having mine tomorrow as i rescheduled
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by ryd3(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Blood test, urine test xray etc just less than 30 mins
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by wristbangle: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
lobito007:

Guess we will be looking at jan resumption then. Thank you.

Yes boss cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme / Glo Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.