Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (68208 Views)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / 2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Jamieb(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.

First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP - EXTERNAL)

Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND   MBA/MSc/MA  
LocationLagos
Job FieldGraduate Jobs  

Job Number: 1700001A

Job Description

FirstBank recently launched a Management Associate Programme, a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme, which is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who are desirous to be part of the next generation of leaders in the Bank.
The programme is intended to consciously integrate leadership into the Bank’s culture, as well as build a pipeline of highly resourceful and talented individuals who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of first choice. 
The Bank is therefore seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with the right skills set and excellent leadership potential. 
Such individuals must possess acute thinking skills, financial and methodical skills, as well as distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information and data to aid decision making.
Upon completion of the programme, successful candidates (Management Associates) will be promoted to Assistant Manager grade, irrespective of their grades at the point of entry. 
Such individuals will be tagged as High-Potential staff (HiPos) in the Bank and will enjoy regular promotion subject to consistent high performance ratings in the yearly appraisal exercise.
Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities will be offered to such staff across the FirstBank network to provide them global exposure and network.
Qualifications

Not more than 30 years old
Maximum of 3 years’ work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognised University
In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master’s degree) from a reputable university; OR
Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA, CFA.

Method of Application
https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700001A&lang=en#.WXsSzzlu0Nc.twitter

Source: https://www.graduatejobsng.com/apply-2017-first-bank-nigeria-limited-management-associate-programme/

CC: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Flashh: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Following...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Cladez(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lol after you guys must have already employed the highest bidder through the back door.

All the same just apply because you never can tell.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by lonelydora: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master’s degree) from a reputable university; OR

IOCs never give this kind condition, e come bi bank work. If I hear ehhhh!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Ekakamba: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2017

Bank? grin tongue

14 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by okims: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
No masters degree yet
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Etizz: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
let me tell my friends who don't have job....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ayusco85(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
What if I don't ve a master's? But have one year work experience in a bank contact center? Can I apply? I meet the whole criteria just the msc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by michaelfriday44(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
so u most be a msc holder

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by daisidgreat(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Great...

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Injiggerwolf(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Masters and 3 years working experience.... hmmm that's deep o

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by blessedqueen(f): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmmm

Become your own boss by learning some home made products like
air freshener gel
body perfume
bleach
nail remover
facial mask
laundry soap
facial powder
makeup powder
Glue remover
Lipstick
House paint
Different African snacks
Different varieties of drinks and many more
Just join our whatsapp group using this link

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by lonelydora: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
ayusco85:
What if I don't ve a master's? But have one year work experience in a bank contact center? Can I apply? I meet the whole criteria just the msc

Apply you have an edge over masters degree holders.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ndidibabe(f): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
ayusco85:
,Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by kings09(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shey na human beings dem go still employ?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by derahhh(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Applying...
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ekakamba:

Bank? grin tongue
pay is second to none
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ednut1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
looks interesting grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ayusco85(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
ndidibabe:
,Yes.

Thanks
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ayusco85(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by chimaraiyke(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
We don really suffer for una hand
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by heed101(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
That's mouth watering
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by jydeskill1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Candidates with this qualifications are not for the banking sector. They are for IOCs, Reputable Audit firms, ICT companies and British American Tobacco not for FBN.. .... Una no go see applicants.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Ekakamba: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
dingbang:
pay is second to none

At times.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Xtaceeey: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jamieb:

Qualifications

Not more than 30 years old
Maximum of 3 years’ work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognised University

All these requirements for just banking? Asin banking ooo. I kant take this lawd... What will oil and gas company now ask for??

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by einsteine(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Read the requirements again. They aren't looking for ex contact center guys and no, you don't meet the requirements at all. This particular vacancy is targeted at people currently working in firms like KPMG, pwc or other banks.

It is a fast track into management position(sbo+ grade) and one year of experience dealing with customer enquiries in a contact center would not cut it at all.

ayusco85:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by einsteine(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes? Guess you like encouraging people to try their luck and waste their time.

ndidibabe:
,Yes.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by cbngov01(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

Don't bother!...Read the qualification again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs / Glo Recruiting / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.