Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) (32453 Views)

Lagos State Bans LAGBUS Buses From Operating In BRT Lane / 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by omoijesa(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ambode amboooooooooo... Job well done and still xpecting more of dis 4rm u most expecially dis danfo guyz b4 ketu/ojota overhead bridge
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Segunjosegs(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
how those this qualify as news abeg abeg abeg make I see road #wasting of mb mtcheewwwwwe
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by excellentmomma(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Robbers have been let loose in Lagos and dey rob with all confidence, Ambode and his team are here flexing muscle on frustrated innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
k
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lagosian no dey hear word especially those Yellow bus undecided
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Beremx:
Is that what he was voted for?

Iranu!

Enforcing the law of Lagos State isn't part of what the governor of Lagos State was voted for?
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
demmy0325:
Its those containers drivers we ask them to arrest.. Not this.. undecided..

Or the robbers on the bridge this morning.

Nigeria is operating in a confused manner angry
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by harry509: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/--O5sVgpbCg0/VikPldJ3mKI/AAAAAAAHDMk/4R5teab83fY/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Lagos state governor's monitoring team arrested two cars that were plying the reserved lanes for the Bus Rapid Transits earlier today. See more photos after the cut...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QGfZflsGTNc/VikPlgkoU_I/AAAAAAAHDMo/MhTB-WKT5Ac/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LoH1dAE0IH4/VikPmtVmXcI/AAAAAAAHDM0/947WCbQHKjI/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-ambodes-monitoring-team-arrest.html

hw I wish they can jst vanish...
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Enforcing the law of Lagos State isn't part of what the governor of Lagos State was voted for?
is he the one to enforce the law? What happened to LASTMA?
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by loomer: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Where the relevant authorities wey supos stop the vehicles shey na governor una come dey give work?
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
As if he obey law.Govt officials are worst in breaking law.
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/--O5sVgpbCg0/VikPldJ3mKI/AAAAAAAHDMk/4R5teab83fY/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Lagos state governor's monitoring team arrested two cars that were plying the reserved lanes for the Bus Rapid Transits earlier today. See more photos after the cut...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QGfZflsGTNc/VikPlgkoU_I/AAAAAAAHDMo/MhTB-WKT5Ac/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LoH1dAE0IH4/VikPmtVmXcI/AAAAAAAHDM0/947WCbQHKjI/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-ambodes-monitoring-team-arrest.html

monitor ur state my brother b4 islam/muslim terrorists infiltrate with their satanic character, Infact, any northerner coming to the east should get a visa & should be thoughly searched....bunch of foooooools....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by starG7(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok let me check if I hv bizz wt this
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by woodmood: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
aaronson:
If those two car owner know their legal right, they won't be arrested because the law in not in black and white, just a mere bye law.

So, bye laws are not enforceable or are meant to be broken with impunity.

SAN, I hail oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dem don arrest all d highway robbers finish before arrest dis ones?
I no blame d lawless motorists jor, dey ar in lawless city in d most lawless country in d world. Let those lawless arresters go boil beans.
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Strong, Empowered Social Institutions are the key to solving Social Problems not your fat thuggish dunce face - you fat oafish bostonian guppy
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Anybody caught plying the BRT lane should be jailed and his/her car destroyed. People are just extremely stubborn. Why should anybody use the BRT lane. Pls arrest more ppl and teach them the lessons of their lives.

In fact I think the punishment for danfo drivers should be special. danfo drivers who use the BRT lane should be shot in the leg so they are crippled for life. Many of them are MAD

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by dan6019(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ambode must be made to understand that he is not improving on what he met on ground, instead, he is dismantling them. The welfare and needs of the people shouldn't be politicised. Lately, there is insecurity everywhere, traffic gridlock has been the order of the day; proper attention is no longer being given to bad roads. Governance is not about showing off but action.

Ambode, please, you need to be up and doing, your impact is not being felt by the governed.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am sure this will be part of is 100days in office achievement undecided
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by eeeeeee: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jobless governor

Why not burden yourself on how to attract investment and clear Lagos' huge debt instead of doing LASTMA's work.
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
law is law if you break the law, then u face the consequence of it,
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
He should be thinking about deploying police on our highways and bridges instead of this. Talking about misplaced priority. Mtschew
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by rabosh(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Guys, let's back off Ambode, I personally think he has taken all the criticism of the last few weeks and has finally got his groove on.
We are beginning to feel governance in Lagos, traffic has greatly improved with LASTMA active on the roads, palliative repairs of roads are ongoing, repairs of street lights are ongoing, backlog of pension arrears cleared and so many more. He however needs to make Lagos unbearable for criminals.....

Lagos is running on a blueprint and Ambode was an integral part of the blueprint. He will do well !!!
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Elede: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
commitcrime:
I don't care whether it is PDP oo or APCEEE. Ambode is not doing 2nd term.
He is a waste of vote!
Waste of human resources!
Leftover of GEJ's cluelessness in this present dispensation.
Ambode was given only one job. Consolidate Fashola's achievement. The idiot was destroying it instead eg cancelling of rail contract. Agbaje was in a wrong party. I blame myself. I'm sorry my unborn children for this bad choice. Eko ti n baje lo ooo
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Elede: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
commitcrime:
I don't care whether it is PDP oo or APCEEE. Ambode is not doing 2nd term.
He is a waste of vote!
Waste of human resources!
Leftover of GEJ's cluelessness in this present dispensation.
Ambode was given only one job. Consolidate Fashola's achievement. The idiot was destroying it instead eg cancelling of rail contract. Agbaje was in a wrong party. I blame myself. I'm sorry my unborn children for this bad choice. Eko ti n baje lo ooo

So so funny and that's the bitter truth grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerians hate following rules and regulations.
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Mekky05(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Really? Arresting civilian drivers on BRT lane.. If dey born dem well, let them arrest those ARMY officers who always ply the BRT lane and see what happened the other time will be double the effect this time! Lily livered police men!
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by dammytosh: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
What is the meaning of Ambode Monitoring Team ?

What is LASTMA doing ?

This guy will likely ne the worst Lagos State Governor if something drastic is not done about this.
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
woodmood:

So, bye laws are not enforceable or are meant to be broken with impunity.

SAN, I hail oooo.
one is for arrest and the other is for fine dummy.
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Krak(m): 1:09am On Oct 23, 2015
damton:
Ambode still gallivanting around. Yet to see him establish his presence as the new sherif in town.

As a matter of fact , it still feels to me as though Fashola is sill in power. Hope he hits the ground running soon.

He has already hit the ground but is still deciding on whether to run or walk.
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by stchinedu: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2015
v4victor:
Make them no collect "fines" from them ooo.. Just allow them do like 78 hours of community service each.
That one go reset the factory setting for their brain.
btw. . FTC sweet! Lol
God bless you! Just my thought
Re: Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) by Semper247(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2015
damton:
Ambode still gallivanting around. Yet to see him establish his presence as the new sherif in town.

As a matter of fact , it still feels to me as though Fashola is sill in power. Hope he hits the ground running soon.

U won't blame him, will u? Fashola's shoes seem big for any successor. It will take time for Ambode's policies and styles to come to fruition....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos / Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.