Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,135 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) (1558 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / 2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by vivianblog(f): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
caption

At the Eve Secondary school series. .. Was a very emotional and fun filled day sharing about "Your Dreams,Our reality with the bright girls from different secondary schools today .. Thank you @metro977fm for having me n giving me the opportunity to speak to the girls,i had fun! Bless... cc @nwady

source https://instagram.com/p/9Jrq1CAMbY/?taken-by=annieidibia1

Re: Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by Basildvalour(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pretty but where the school
Re: Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by Pineapp: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Descent cool
Re: Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Great look

Adore your home with our durable furnitures at affordable price
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by marshalcarter: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dey chop tubaba money e hear undecided
Re: Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
her hair looks like one puppy
Re: Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by ellahzy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
nice picx...but the filter on that selfie tho

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo) by Michellla(f): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
ellahzy:
nice picx...but the filter on that selfie tho
lol she filtered the life out of it'

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Fashion For The Beautiful African Ladies (photos) / World's Star Actress, Draya Michele Covers 360-magazine With Disturbing Photos / I Take Postinor-2 After Having Unprotected Sex – Eazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.