Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General (28431 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Another Northerner: Azumi As Notap Director / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by zik4ever: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
The Federal Government has approved the appointment of Dr. Dan Azumi Mohammed Ibrahim as Director General/ Chief Executive of the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP).

The appointment was contained in an official correspondence from the Secretary to the Government of the Federation Engr. Babachir David Lawal.

Dr. Ibrahim, a graduate of Agriculture from the University of Maiduguri holds a Master of Science degree in Soil Microbiology from the University of Newcastle Upontyne, United Kingdom in 1987 and a Doctorate degree in Soil Fertility from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi in 2004.

Ibrahim was a Lecturer at the University of Maiduguri and served in various capacities at the Raw Materials Research and Development Council before his transfer to NOTAP in 2010.

He has many scientific publications to his credit and was on acting capacity before his elevation to the present position.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/buhari-appoints-azumi-as-notap-director-general/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by INTROVERT(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
There are many institutions/agencies i dont even know exist.

Well good for him.
AYO Fayoshe over to you. Wail till eternity

2nd to FTC.

Am about to marry my GF who hails from another state/tribe. Some sections of my family are strongly against the idea.
To me my happiness matters so much.

If u are in support of my idea,
Hit LIKE, if otherwise SHARE

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by tobtap: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
nawa ooo undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by hinwazaka: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
And once more, another Northerner. When will he balance the appointments, 2025?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by resty4(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Baba fayoshe u r dam ryt, dura dullard is a sectnal head!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by damton(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good . we need the best hands in whichever capacity available, no matter where they come from. Nigeria must be great again. In Baba we trust.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by ZACHIE: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
ahaaah
Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Prec1ous(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wailers, Buhari really seems to know how to wet your tongue, except this time, your eyes too.

Don't cry me a river, cry me an ocean

New disease,

Wailinococcus-

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Sijo01(f): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Another abokii cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Akinola007: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm!

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2683491/detoxify-excess-fat-just-9days
Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Evaromantik(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dnt tell me the craddle of nepotism is not somewhere called Daura in Kastina state
NORTHERNOCRACY as said by the patron of the "WAILERS" Fayose

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by bendutch(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fools that claim they own the country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Firefire(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by BreezyCB(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Right
Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by chinchong: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
j
Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Curvinus(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
.Nice move?

Not quite.

If anything, all what these appointments does is create added incentives in the public sector which in turn fuels corruption.

And until we begin to see private sector oriented policies
in this country, the Change mantra will remain what it is, a mere slogan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Mogidi: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dr. Dan Azumi Mohammed Ibrahim, yesterday it was another Yakubu.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Ufranklin92(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
it keeps getting worst

he is acting as if he doesnt care..when it will hit him,it will surely hit him hard

mumu president

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by repogirl(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Same old story...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by rileyy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
SATAnist will sure have something to say, their cup of GARI w/o groundnut. #Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by dunkem21(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by fratermathy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Government agencies and parastatals are just SO MUCH! We keep hearing about new ones each day! Congrats to the appointee. I hope he returns the trust endowed upon him by our good President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by warrior01: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
I hope Tinubu and his gang of betrayers are now happy.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by ihatebuhari(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Useless northern President

Booohari= dotard

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by sigiyaya(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
The man is really doing his best to northernalise NIgeria grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smh
Federal republic of Hausas/Fulanis

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by Newsi: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
King of the North! Buhari may turn out to be the worst president in Nigeria's history.

38 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by cremedelacreme: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wetin be the work of all these useless agencies and parastatals? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by likata: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
hexagonal peg in a round hole.his CV is in no way related to the position.

the change is.....it must be a northerner

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by tolustx(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Abok! Shaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General by musicwriter(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
What's technology acquisition?.

How can you begin technological acquisition without first addressing the questions of science?. This's a classic case of putting the cart before the horse!.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election: Tribunal Fixes Saturday For Judgment / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osinbajo Drags Sahara Reporters To Court / "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.