Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? (1185 Views)

The Nigerian Attitude To Lynching / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order / Jonathan Under Pressure To Order Tinubu’s Arrest - The Nation Newspapers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Nemeziz9ja: 6:03pm On May 03, 2009
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/5/2
Subject: The worst is yet to come from me
To:

Your a very very big fool with no comparison on this planet. You think
by banning an fictious online i.d you have put me out of business?
Your such a big headed daft fool. For everytime you ban one i.d, i am
quick to bounce back with another one or have you forgotten that
browsing through wireless or cafe's means you cannot distrupt the new
i.d? How technologically savvy are you that you think you can play god
because you own one shitty website and you think your on top of the
world. What a slowpoke!

You think everybody is your slave that you can say nonsense to and
talk foolishly because if they respond back to you you will ban them.
You are a very ugly nitwit. I just saw your picture on your personal
website and gosh, it was as if i was looking at a monster with
pimples. I have seen other people complain about the way you address
them as if they are your houseboys but now its time to treat your mess
up wella.

You think [nairalist+s] just popped out of the blue? We would do
everything to frustrate you this maggot and make life miserable for
you. You think by not respecting people and banning them, you have
succeed in making yourself very important. It takes me less than 2
minutes to register a new name and i am back. Now that i know how you
look like, it best
to permanently put you out of commission from that shit hole your
located in Ogun or where ever that is.

I am going to be your worst nightmare and when you least expect it,
you will suffer the consequences. One more thing, tell your shitty
moderators that they have to be up and doing to start banning and
banning until they are tired because i have studied how you operate
and how the moderators come online including you this gay always
hiding as invincible so no one would know abi. What a retard. When
your not around, i will populate your site with so much spam and
bullshit that guest users will be wondering what kind of site is this
that has no morals or control.

So you can go mess your smelly pussy mama, your moderators, your
stupid website and your retarded family.

Stupid ass!

This is an example of the craziness that has bedeviled Nigeria and we kept pointing an accusing finger at each other while the remaining 4 are pointed at us.
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Seun(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2009
I sent it to you by mistake. Oops. This is what I often have to put up with.
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by smurf1(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2009
Who sent it, and to whom was it sent to? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Nemeziz9ja: 6:13pm On May 03, 2009
Oh I see. But its crazy and the sender message sure ranks of pure hatred.
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Gabry(f): 6:00am On May 04, 2009
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/5/2
Subject: The worst is yet to come from me
To:

Your a very very big fool with no comparison on this planet. You think
by banning an fictious online i.d you have put me out of business?
Your such a big headed daft fool. For everytime you ban one i.d, i am
quick to bounce back with another one or have you forgotten that
browsing through wireless or cafe's means you cannot distrupt the new
i.d? How technologically savvy are you that you think you can play god
because you own one shitty website and you think your on top of the
world. What a slowpoke!

You think everybody is your slave that you can say nonsense to and
talk foolishly because if they respond back to you you will ban them.
You are a very ugly nitwit. I just saw your picture on your personal
website and gosh, it was as if i was looking at a monster with
pimples. I have seen other people complain about the way you address
them as if they are your houseboys but now its time to treat your mess
up wella.

You think [nairalist+s] just popped out of the blue? We would do
everything to frustrate you this maggot and make life miserable for
you. You think by not respecting people and banning them, you have
succeed in making yourself very important. It takes me less than 2
minutes to register a new name and i am back. Now that i know how you
look like, it best
to permanently put you out of commission from that shit hole your
located in Ogun or where ever that is.

I am going to be your worst nightmare and when you least expect it,
you will suffer the consequences. One more thing, tell your shitty
moderators that they have to be up and doing to start banning and
banning until they are tired because i have studied how you operate
and how the moderators come online including you this gay always
hiding as invincible so no one would know abi. What a retard. When
your not around, i will populate your site with so much spam and
bullshit that guest users will be wondering what kind of site is this
that has no morals or control.

So you can go mess your smelly pussy mama, your moderators, your
stupid website and your retarded family.

Stupid ass!

Jeunsoke Gra Gra? LMAO!!! grin grin grin Now that name is hillarious!!!

Seun:

I sent it to you by mistake. Oops. This is what I often have to put up with.

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by SeanT21(f): 6:28am On May 04, 2009
shocked

ROTFLMAO!!

Jeunsoke Gra Gra is PISSED!!
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Gabry(f): 9:08am On May 04, 2009
Hahahah! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Epi: 10:54am On May 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

Hahahah! grin grin grin
SeanT21:

shocked

ROTFLMAO!!

Jeunsoke Gra Gra is PISSED!!
Gabby and SeanT, I see nothing funny about that email especially the last part about folks mother, soo rude and disrespectful. Why can't we speak our minds without involving family members?. For the love of God, why do we as human beings take BANNING over the internet sooo personal?. Why do we create so many id's just to be rude to someone? is it worth it? is it going to stop the person from breathing? God help us.

Going to bed. Good night
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Gabry(f): 12:48pm On May 04, 2009
Eya pele ooo but we were laughing at the person's name . . the one whom sent the email naaa. . .

The name Jeunsoke Gra Gra sounds funny ooo grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by SeanT21(f): 4:59pm On May 04, 2009
epi:

Gabby and SeanT, I see nothing funny about that email especially the last part about folks mother, soo rude and disrespectful. Why can't we speak our minds without involving family members?. For the love of God, why do we as human beings take BANNING over the internet sooo personal?. Why do we create so many id's just to be rude to someone? is it worth it? is it going to stop the person from breathing? God help us.

Going to bed. Good night

hehe~~I know but its funny. wink

What kana boy is that!! undecided
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by platinumnk(f): 5:46pm On May 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Epi: 9:39pm On May 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

Eya pele ooo but we were laughing at the person's name . . the one whom sent the email naaa. . .The name Jeunsoke Gra Gra sounds funny ooo grin embarassed lipsrsealed
SeanT21:

hehe~~I know but its funny. wink

What kana boy is that!! undecided
SeanT, don't follow Gabby, she is a trouble maker grin. Come back on the good side, abeg grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Winnergal(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

Jeunsoke Gra Gra? LMAO!!!  grin   grin  grin Now that name is hillarious!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!  grin  grin  grin 

Even the email id is  konidafune . . . LMCAO

@Seun

How did you reply him . . .?
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by SeanT21(f): 3:37am On May 05, 2009
epi:

SeanT, don't follow Gabby, she is a trouble maker grin. Come back on the good side, abeg grin grin

CHAIII~~Gabby is the one polluting my Innocent mind. cry

I must get on the good path!! wink
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Gabry(f): 5:59am On May 05, 2009
Now what did I do now? shocked shocked angry grin tongue
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Gabry(f): 6:00am On May 05, 2009
I wonder if Jeunsoke Gras Gras likes eating Fois Gras or maybe he/she is a fan of the Mardi Gras. grin
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by blissieng(f): 1:55pm On May 05, 2009
Its amazing how someone can have sooooo much hatred inside of him.

I wonder why he'd go thru many IDs if the website is nothing to write home abt. People should get over themselves really.

Jeunsoke Ko Jeun isale Ni!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by g4d4f1(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2009
This is so funny, just after posting I went to check my previous posts and gbam!!One particular thread was deleted. I think I just brushed banning.
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Gabry(f): 1:24am On May 06, 2009
g4d4f1:

There is an element of truth in what the poster wrote even though he/she went completely out of line in expressing himself/herself.The issue is that the owners and moderators should ease up a bit with their responses to people's comments however erratic, that's why you are moderators/ leaders/controllers.If you can't play it smart & clean don't expect others to. It's not always necessary to talk down on members.One lesson I've learnt in life is "you don't just want to mess with the wrong guy" and wrong guys are everywhere. There's really no harm in looking inwards.
Action=Re-action.

g4d4f1:

This is so funny, just after posting I went to check my previous posts and gbam!!One particular thread was deleted. I think I just brushed banning.

True talk but not so true to come people. . . Some people dey get emotional when a healthy criticism is being brought up. smiley
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Epi: 3:25am On May 08, 2009
SeanT21:

CHAIII~~Gabby is the one polluting my Innocent mind. cry

I must get on the good path!! wink

Yea, me too.  I am going to be in your neck of the woods, plus i just found out that I have a sister living there.  maybe we can hook up - will email you PRIVATE and Confidential

@ Gabby,  the invitation is open to you but let me know if you are coming so I can dust off my chastity belt coz i nuh trust you grin grin  Reason:  I read today that you can be someone with a meow or a slick willy grin grin. we are leaving b/f behind so that's y I am making sure kiss (don't take personal)
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Gabry(f): 4:11pm On May 08, 2009
Na waaa! This be serious matta jor. shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed tongue

See how these two dey try corrupt ma mind for hia lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by SeanT21(f): 11:51pm On May 09, 2009
epi:

Yea, me too. I am going to be in your neck of the woods, plus i just found out that I have a sister living there. maybe we can hook up - will email you PRIVATE and Confidential

@ Gabby, the invitation is open to you but let me know if you are coming so I can dust off my chastity belt coz i nuh trust you grin grin Reason: I read today that you can be someone with a meow or a slick willy grin grin. we are leaving b/f behind so that's y I am making sure kiss (don't take personal)

WAIIIITING>>>>>> wink
Re: Why Do We Have Such A Wrong Attitude To "Order"? by Epi: 10:47am On May 13, 2009
SeanT

Ur email not working

kool

(1) (Reply)

Is Any Public Holiday On 26th February? / If Your Boss Is Always Angry For Seeing Any Guy Around You What Does That Mean? / Which Physical Attribute Or Quality you Possess Attracts The opposite gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.