Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu (48578 Views)

Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by justman911(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:
cultism has taken over imo state..
while ur 'amiable' governor roams abt in the north canvassing support for his 2019 presidency bid. Na only God go handle him matter. **wrong man**
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=tmv10 post=39275552][/quote]

must u quote? did I say quote me anywhere?
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by expressglory: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
I wish him speedy recovery.

You must be sleeping...the man don die finish...u still dey wish am speedy recovery..Dem dey recover for hell?
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by DaBullIT(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Etizz:

Lol...... Funny lyrics, funny guy... When u dey release the album?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

ellahzy:

just when u thought u won't smile...Nairaland I hail thee

nice lyrics by the way tongue
Smiles jare , enjoy your weekend
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by Smartresult(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
How to Invest As a Student in the University

Why invest as a student? the job market is already saturated, there are already tens of thousands if not millions of graduates hunting the few available jobs and ready to take any vacancy that may emerge in the future, the days of finish school present your certificate and get employment has gone, if you are not well connected or a job is already awaiting for you,, definitely you have to spend some time at home before you pick your dream job. see how to make money blogging.
It is only he who wants to waste some time at home that will not invest while still in the school, when your pocket money is still flowing, your tuition, accommodation and all stuff are al taken care of, by parents and relations, it is the right time to invest, but where do you get the mone
continue reading
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by bummyla(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why wouldn't these children learn! Why bring sorrow and pains to their loved ones! cultism does not pay! This is not bravery at all! rather it is cowardice! why kill one another! LORD have mercy and forgive us our sins in Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by Donlouise(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eddy2cute:
rest cap bg no checkmatin in this public deck.
hmmm see dem buccaneers see as dem dey sail publicly. If the dead Nigger is a Baggar definitely he is not a cultist bt jst a stubborn fly dat followed d corpse 2 grave and he must have priced and he must definitely pay.
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by sigonera: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Were is he going heven or hell
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by emmydollars4life(m): 3:08am On Oct 24, 2015
ruffhandu:
Despite all these, boys still rush to join cults. I wonder what they see in it.
Poor boy, were is his men now, people that follow shadow. You join to make mouth, were are you come and tell your story again.
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by Fourwinds: 6:39am On Oct 24, 2015
useless children
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by Eddy2cute(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Donlouise:
hmmm see dem buccaneers see as dem dey sail publicly. If the dead Nigger is a Baggar definitely he is not a cultist bt jst a stubborn fly dat followed d corpse 2 grave and he must have priced and he must definitely pay.
watin this one dey talk self? Who b buccaneer? Guy if u don't know anything shut up ok.
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by wiloy2k8(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Imo State Uni .
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by sigonera: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2015
His own God is closed

His new life is in hell

Abeg make una congtatulate him
Re: This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu by tayour917i(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

use pidgin if u cant communicate in english.

Only if you can interpret how I insulted your m*m*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found / Cultist "Charlie Boy" Killed In Imo During Gun Battle With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.