Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Traveling To Spain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Spain (1121 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Agent Demanding N1.3M For Visa To Spain / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Spain by coded06(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello Guys a friend of mine just got one month visa to Spain and he is thinking of staying there and hustle. How will he go about paper works once his Visa is due.
Re: Traveling To Spain by hodusglobal(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
At his own risk...

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Spain by coded06(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
hodusglobal:
At his own risk...
Oh really. not even going to a refugee camp?

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Spain by hodusglobal(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2015
He may succeed and him may not succeed...Every success in this life is luck and risk...
coded06:

Oh really. not even going to a refugee camp?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Flat IN Calabar / Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident / What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Hold Traveling To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.