Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I’ve Never Taken Bribe Before – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Taken Bribe Before – Amaechi (396 Views)

READ: What Senators Said Before Amaechi's Ministerial Confirmation / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / Funny Tweets From Nigerians When Amaechi Said He Had Never Taken Bribe Before: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Never Taken Bribe Before – Amaechi by elixirnigeria: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Former Rivers Governor Rotimi Amaechi, appeared before the senate for screening as a ministerial nominee, condemning acts of corruption and revealed that had never taken bribe in his life either as a private person or public official.
Amaechi who was asked to define corruption said, “Corruption is very difficult to define. If you are a public officer and you don’t take bribe, I’ve never taken bribe in my life but if they send a girl to you and you sleep with the girl and do her favour, you are corrupt.”
According to him, “Corruption is a very wide concept. If people are contesting for a position and you offer your son, brother or sister an opportunity to hold that position, probably the person is not qualified, you are corrupt. So, it is difficult for me to define corruption.”
https://www.today.ng/news/27299/ive-never-taken-bribe-before-amaechi
Re: I’ve Never Taken Bribe Before – Amaechi by dapatro: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmmmmmm see ashawo say she is still a virgin I love naija joor
Re: I’ve Never Taken Bribe Before – Amaechi by Naijji: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Must be true, right?

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Zoo? / FG Orders Probe Of Lamorde Over Alleged Diversion Of N1trn Recovered Loot / Ben Murray-bruce Warns Buhari To Stop Blame Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.