Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) (88159 Views)

See How David Mark Look When Amaechi Said He Never Ever Collected Bribe / Funny Tweets From Nigerians When Amaechi Said He Had Never Taken Bribe Before: / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by babestella: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Amaechi may not have taken any bribe, but he openly said that "the reasons why they "politicians" steal is because Nigerians don't stone them".

There is no other indicting statement than this. He can continue to deceive his gullible deliberate blind minions but definitely not the very few intelligent and discerning Nigerians.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by wizsolzy(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2015
David mark be like ..hmmmmm Ameachi u can lie oooo...

Even d DEVIL himself is afraid d way we humans hv dethroned him as d king of liars

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by dammytosh: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Hemanwel:
That means Stella Oduah,Tinubu,GEJ,OBJ,Atiku,etc,are in the same category according to your school of thought?

IF they say that openly. Benefit of doubt is what I said until we have evidence to prove that they were lieing.

You don't just wake up and say YES HE COLLECTED BRIBE BECAUSE ALL OF THEM COLLECT BRIBE without evidence.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by dammytosh: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2015
nationwide1:

All you want the gullibles to take hook, line and sinker is that Amaechi is not a thief. Bravo!

You got it absolutely wrong because Amaechi himself said "We steal because the people do not stone us ". You can as well defend him with this self indicting statement.

The problem with half education is glaring.

He did not say that he is not a thief.

He did not say that he is not corrupt.

He said "I have never collected bribe from anybody"

and i repeat, i will assume he is right until you prove that he is wrong.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by dammytosh: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Consula:
May the wisdom of Solomon never depart from your household. #HopeForNaija #YesIbelieve

Thanks Boss.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by simplycarro: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2015
According to wailers, that look is tactical

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by sonssyo: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
If he like, let him go and hug a transformer for all i care. #amaechMinisterOffinance

OK,,then expect Greece situation scenerio in Nigeria,or even worse things like that,,,thank God d change finally came,but so far so bad,people have been committing suicide on their own accord sequel to severe hardship. Good luck to u grin
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by IamSANTIAGO(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
David Mark be like hw about dat 5bn I gave u?? Lols
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by DNDROID(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
If he like, let him go and hug a transformer for all i care. #amaechMinisterOffinance
A doctor as minister of finance..

Are you OK?
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by DNDROID(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2015
Question is..
What is bribe? And what kind of bribe was he asked about and he was referring to as he spoke?
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by dayowunmi(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
himkers:
[size=13pt]even the devil know say ALL APC members are liars. [/size]
How do you know the devil knows! Are u his P.A? What other things does the devil knows about APC sir.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by nationwide1(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2015
dammytosh:

The problem with half education is glaring.

He did not say that he is not a thief.

He did not say that he is not corrupt.

He said "I have never collected bribe from anybody"

and i repeat, i will assume he is right until you prove that he is wrong.
Now you are technically saying that stealing is not as bad as collecting bribe.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by dearestaramide: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
grin

thatsa lie.... i watched this and thelook was when there was uproar between akpabio and all.nonsense
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by dammytosh: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2015
nationwide1:

Now you are technically saying that stealing is not as bad as collecting bribe.

I can see why journalists report falsehood with reckless abandon.

Technically u understand nohun
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by MDOLOFU: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Seriously ameachi fall my hand after been assembly members for 8years n a speaker den governor 8years no bribe? Reverend father chibuke I tri who are u fooling?
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Wrong-looking at his nemesis!
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by ummahmat(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
mark shoud go and die if he want
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2015
dammytosh:
If a man can come openly on National tv and say "I av never taken a bribe before"

I will give him benefit of doubt until some one comes up with bribery allegation with evidence the way we caught Farouk Lawan on video.

This is where investigative journalism is needed but as usual the lazy folks just collect money from a group of people, sit down and manufacture stories.

We should stop the basterdized mindset of "every body is a thief". That you don't have moral strength does not mean Nobody does.
I`m thinking this for UK or CHINA people. Sometimes, we talk when it suit us. I guess T.A Orji, can also join the saint choir. Nigeria which way?
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by awesome11(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2015
There are some statements people make and the devil wonders why God is yet to condemn them to the same punishment he received!! As young as I am, without involvement in active politics or contractual jobs, I have given and taken bribes!!
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by obontami: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2015
[size=20pt]no be this same david mark talk say mobile for is not for the poor ??

A case of kettle calling pot black

SMH [/size]
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by obontami: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2015
dammytosh:

IF they say that openly. Benefit of doubt is what I said until we have evidence to prove that they were lieing.

You don't just wake up and say YES HE COLLECTED BRIBE BECAUSE ALL OF THEM COLLECT BRIBE without evidence.

gbam

I love ur signature, I think I'ma follow you
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by GMan650(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Aufbauh:
David Mark is the senator representing my constituency and i know what he is thinking;
He is just absent minded about the screening, probably thinking of how irrelevant he has become in this present administration.
His sober looking connotes his thought, how time have changed from being a decider to be a mere senator who receive order from Akpabio of yesterday not to question a nominee.
His pale look signifies his remorse for bringing himself to ridicule by coming back to the 8th Senate as a floor member and being taunted like other PDP senators by the ruling APC senators through spiteful questions.
Then paramountly calculating the kind of lies he will go back to tell his people to stay relevant in order not to be overshadow by Chief Audu Ogbeh.

Nice one Bro, I'm a PCM posted to Benue; pls can u hint me about Benue?
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by ushafe(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
dammytosh:
If a man can come openly on National tv and say "I av never taken a bribe before"

I will give him benefit of doubt until some one comes up with bribery allegation with evidence the way we caught Farouk Lawan on video.

This is where investigative journalism is needed but as usual the lazy folks just collect money from a group of people, sit down and manufacture stories.

We should stop the basterdized mindset of "every body is a thief". That you don't have moral strength does not mean Nobody does.

PLS TAKE A TRIP TO PORT HARCOURT AND SEE MONO-RAIL PROJECT YOURSELF, MISAPPROPRIATION OF PUBLIC FUNDS IS NOT CORRUPTION?
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by klax(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
ikechukwu354:
dis guy should have retired, now is too late, he didn't retire with 6the name of the 3rd citizen all cus of lame greed

Honestly I think Mark should retire it's no longer a fun for him sitting down on the floor again. Because these bunch of worst criminals called APC will not let go.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by ushafe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
David mark was to see a mind blowing lier bigger than him
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by fairheven: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Zoharariel:
Hhahaaaaaaa! grin David Mark Omo ale jati-jati. Even obatala knows he would have continued being the Senate President if “Ebele - The Loser” had won that election, and by extension, would have built another exotic mansion, probably on a 5km-square land, with a private air-strip in Benue State.

We shall continue to laugh at the folly of our enemies and the futility of their plots.

BTW, I wish to know Wike's latest reaction to Amaechi's successful ministerial screening grin

that is not truth... he cudnt have remained the Senate president even if Jonathan had won,because there is such a thing as zoning except you are saying the position is perpetually zoned to the middle belt which is not possible
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by Lancier(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by BHarmony(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
David Mark is reaping where he did not sow. It is only in a country like Nigeria that an enemy of democracy like David Mark is still in the Senate today.
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by bmos(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
fweshmax44:
That look is legendary

So that man David was there yesterday? He is no longer saying "The I"s have it'. Very dull mark- he could have exited when the ovation was loudest. Now he sits amount baby senators. What an irony!
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
no,ooh that one is too heavy for ameachi to handle

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by j1mmy: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
They are all criminals and bedfellows...
Re: David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) by laurex: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Alezy:
My brother, how about young Alhaji? ? zz he still in politics? ?
. Na David Mark finish that man called young Alhaji and that stupid David mark when I first got to his hometown,i was really shameful of him because a very influential personality like him cannot influence some developmental projects in his constituency,even his hometown was as worst as a ghetto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.