Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory (88071 Views)

2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by kahal29: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
• ••Warns Against Election Manipulation

The Osun state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed victory in the ongoing governorship election , affirming that collated results from the polling units confirms PDP's emerging victory at the poll.

In a statement issued at Osogbo on Saturday evening, the Caretaker Chairman of the party in Osun state, Dr Akindele Adekunle declared that the party has secured majority as well as more than two third spread across the 30 local governments and area office.

The party in the statement noted that the victory of the party at the poll is a product of mass mobilisation and grand coalition of people of Osun state against bad governance and insensitive leadership.

While thanking people of Osun state for endorsing and affirming Ademola Adeleke's governorship bid, the party sternly warns against any attempt to tamper with the result of the election.

"We want to assert that Ademola Adeleke has won this election overwhelmingly going by results at our disposal. We warn against any plot by some agents of chaos to doctor the results. We specifically call on the Electoral commission to watch fifth columnists within its fold who may have been contracted for hatchet job. Osun people have decided and their votes must be respected", the statement noted.

The party specifically called attention of the commission to a paid agent of the state government who is presently working round the clock to tamper with the results, vowing that any attempt to subvert the will of Osun people will be strongly resisted.

Signed
Dr Akindele Adekunle
Chairman, CTC
Peoples Democratic Party
Osun State Chapter

180 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Beosten(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol. Wetin be my own. I don't make comments on politics.

Make I no say what will pitch me against admirers.

That's the posture people selling things or services should adopt.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Claimed victory when INEC are yet to make official declaration.

Pdp na learner

183 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Congratulations to PDP ademola Adeleke, it's victory well deserved

514 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by yusluvad(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vital move. cool cool

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner
We won't allow APC to steal Adeleke mandate like they did in the last governorship election

Osun people are more than willing to kick the useless APC of poverty out of The State Of Osun because APC only stands for poverty and destruction

492 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner
Bros it's all over!! congratulations to Ademola Adeleke

435 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We won't allow APC to steal Adeleke mandate like they did in the last governorship election

Please keep shut and go and find others to engage with.

You can't be switching to different monikers to engage with me.

Act like a man and face me with one moniker abi you dey see me switching monikers like you?

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by IgOga(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
PDP should be calming down o.....INEC never announce any results o...most results are on INEC portal though

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

When INEC is yet to declare official results..

Is it today you old Pdp supporters dey play this kind of game?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Please keep shut and go and find others to engage with.

You can't be switching to different monikers to engage with me.

Act like a man and face me with one moniker abi you dey see me switching monikers like you?
Stop saying what's not, I have only one moniker and I'm no coward

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop saying what's not, I have only one moniker and I'm no coward

princeofLagos, even when you have admitted you are the one operating this moniker

Dem take lie swear for you?

12 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Kzinne: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by blackpanda: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
kahal29:
• ••Warns Against Election Manipulation

The Osun state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed victory in the ongoing governorship election , affirming that collated results from the polling units confirms PDP's emerging victory at the poll.

In a statement issued at Osogbo on Saturday evening, the Caretaker Chairman of the party in Osun state, Dr Akindele Adekunle declared that the party has secured majority as well as more than two third spread across the 30 local governments and area office.

The party in the statement noted that the victory of the party at the poll is a product of mass mobilisation and grand coalition of people of Osun state against bad governance and insensitive leadership.

While thanking people of Osun state for endorsing and affirming Ademola Adeleke's governorship bid, the party sternly warns against any attempt to tamper with the result of the election.

"We want to assert that Ademola Adeleke has won this election overwhelmingly going by results at our disposal. We warn against any plot by some agents of chaos to doctor the results. We specifically call on the Electoral commission to watch fifth columnists within its fold who may have been contracted for hatchet job. Osun people have decided and their votes must be respected", the statement noted.

The party specifically called attention of the commission to a paid agent of the state government who is presently working round the clock to tamper with the results, vowing that any attempt to subvert the will of Osun people will be strongly resisted.

Signed
Dr Akindele Adekunle
Chairman, CTC
Peoples Democratic Party
Osun State Chapter

PDP is not INEC

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Totilopussylick(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Celebration before scoring usually end in depression tongue

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Oga results are available on INEC portal Tnkiu

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Akurakambe(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bobo Chicago in the mud.

Congratulations to Adeleke

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga results are available on INEC portal Tnkiu

Have INEC announced any results yet?

But you for don learn from all this now heh, abi seh you be learner ni

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Viscuz: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Shatap

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Shatap

How big is your pain?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

How big is your pain?
But you are the one pained naa grin grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

But you are the one pained naa grin grin

Cos na my name dey on the ballot right.

Why not respect your old age?

Must you be receiving gbas gbos all the time?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Viscuz: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

How big is your pain?

Your statistics and predictions failed you yet again. Your hunger is coming close grin
No go find work.

Now shout at the top of your lungs calling all the mods

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Bendeco02: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Have INEC announced any results yet?

But you for don learn from all this now heh, abi seh you be learner ni
But let me ask

Will INEC announce different Results from what they have on their portal?

Don't you think that they'll cast themself?

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by naija4life247: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
So parties now announce election results

201 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

princeofLagos, even when you have admitted you are the one operating this moniker

Dem take lie swear for you?
You're a shameless liar

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Odin13: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Power to the people
!!!

Plus Wike minus Wike and his face looking Ortom.. nobody get Una time ..

Ship has sailed ..

Na Tinubu backyard e Dey play like draw ..

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

13 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Thesaint141(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Amoda Lamidi Sangodele/Ogunlare the Iragbiji born Drug Baron will not be Happy with dis News.

21 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Kurutinto(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner

We have enough graves. Just cc me when you grab your bottle of sniper

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Viscuz: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thesaint141:
Amoda Lamidi Sangodele/Ogunlare the Iragbiji born Drug Baron will not be Happy with dis News.

Wee wee grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Thesaint141(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu Right now

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.