Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker (1849 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / A Truth Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by Jeromejnr(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:

Before we negotiate, I need evidence. I don't have faith you are what you say you are

Kindly send evidence before we commence negotiation

Kindest Regards

Ifeness

But seriously, can you program?
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by hahn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:

I know he is learning. He does aspire to be like us.He is quite intelligent but still religious. He needs the guts to break up with Yahweh grin

We will have to wait till when he leaves his parent's home and starts living on his own
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by Jeromejnr(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:

I know he is learning. He does aspire to be like us.He is quite intelligent but still religious. He needs the guts to break up with Yahweh grin

Aspire to be like who?

Ewoooo! Delusion Grandeur.

Do you want me to go back to primitive thinking?
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by Jeromejnr(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
hahn:

We will have to wait till when he leaves his parent's home and starts living on his own

Or we will have to wait till you leave your own parents home.

I know you want me to be like you. tongue
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by hahn(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Or we will have to wait till you leave your own parents home.

I know you want me to be like you. tongue

Lol
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jeromejnr:

But seriously, can you program?

That's not no field.
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by trapQ: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why people spend more time on bashing what they don't believe rather than what they believe is astonishing.

You hate xtianity?? You're an atheist?? Fine!! What's wrong with you spreading atheism?? What's wrong with just telling people how awesome it is. About the big bang and sh!t. Why drag xtianity to the mud all the time. That's just very silly
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by Tobilexy: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2015
op religion has not failed man, rather it is man that has failed by turning religion in to a two edged sword I.e cohesion and division. religion has been and will continue to be the bedrock of morality and a source for peace, if only we are unfanatical and take it with leniency. we started off with religion (birth), we live with religion (life). and we end with religion (death).

1 Like

Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by Anas09: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ifeness doesn't have an ish with Religion, he only have a problem with Christians and Jews. Just like the Muslims, Athiests, satanist, JW, Catholics. The Devul in the details.
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by hahn(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
bump smiley
Re: The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker by delishpot: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? / Muslims Cries Out “we Are Tired Of Islamic Religion” We Need Jesus (message Of P / Freeze Suggests Confessed Benny Hinn Refund Money To Those Lied To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.