Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) (47827 Views)

Who Is Finer Between My Elder Brother And I _ Photos / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? / NA JJ OKOCHA WIFE DEY SERVE ME NOW OHHHH.. CHARLES AWURUM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by dayo1401: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2009
OKOCHA,S WIFE.ITS so clear
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by roymorah(m): 12:07am On Sep 15, 2009
i wud have to taste d both f em b4 i know who is finer
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by wandecoal(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
Okocha's wife is more pretty
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by spoilt(f): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2009
Poor women. To be saddled with such haggard men. Hopefully they are too busy shopping and spending to notice!

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by yeancah007(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2009
Okocha's wife by a mile smiley
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by throttler(f): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
they all look like horse hoof lipsrsealed
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
oge4real:

ASUU strike!!
grin
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by amebono1: 12:43am On Nov 02, 2009
kanu wife resemble person wey get AIDS undecided
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2009
She was just 18 when she got married. By now considering her new status and her motherhood she must have grown fatter even though some women are just naturally slim.

Look at Jeta Amata's wife.
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by muffins(f): 12:50am On Nov 02, 2009
michelin89:

She was just 18 when she got married. By now considering her new status and her motherhood she must have grown fatter even though some women are just naturally slim.

Look at Jeta Amata's wife.

She hasn't grown fatter, I saw her pic that she took in February of this year in the burial of her aunt and she looks like a model. tongue
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2009
Oh well she is a natural slim woman. smiley
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by muffins(f): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2009
^^Oh yes she is. tongue
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by keyne(f): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
okocha's wife takes the trophy,
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Nnenemi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
Okocha's wife all de way,
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by lexzybaba(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
I THINK SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE EVICTED FROM THIS WEBSITE
THEY MAKE THIS WEB SO ANNOYING THIS DAYS WITH THE KIND OF STUPID SUBJECT THEY POST
IMAGINE "FOOLISH QUESTION"
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by jibiti: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2012
roymorah:

i wud have to taste d both f em b4 i know who is finer

hope you will let me taste ur sister too grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by EmmaTay(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=25pt]please post better things and not nonsense like this.[/size]
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Swansie(f): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2012
they are both pretty bt okocha's wife is more beautiful
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by ikdpal(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Y men infact boyz like to fix their eyz on married women nyash? why una no go comot eye eehhhhh! tufiakwa! even for kanu ne okorocha wife.
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by chiomat: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
they'r both beautiful.

Oh well! tongue[/quote]
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Pakavy(m): 2:12am On Nov 02, 2012
michelin89:

Who freed the monkeys from the zoo? tongue
seun nah!
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Mujinho4b(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2012
KANU WYF!!!
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by ayklazic(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
cheesy no b ur sis day sha marry!!!
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Midastorch(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
Moyola: These peepz r sumwhr "eating d life of their head" n yu r here comparin!! undecided

Oh well! tongue

Chick God bless you,I wonder why some ppl will leave their own lyf and begin to compare other ppl.@Op btw u and monkey who wohwoh pass?
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by handmaid: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2012
@op
who are u to begin to debate on who has better looks than d other? So a famous preson must also be 'beautiful'? Nd i guess it also doesnt matter in ur world, if an 'unknown' person has no 'good looks'
Infact i don vex .
Finer my foot!
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:12am On Nov 07, 2012
michelin89: Definitely Okocha's wife.

Why would a 40+ old man marry an 18 year old girl? Urghhh!

If you had the chance to marry him ,you wouldn`t have travel to Italy hustling on the street.

Italian Shiiiiit
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by kevinkod(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2013
nawa oooo, waitng con conern u for dier wives. ur wife fine pass any of dem, mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by cardex: 1:28pm On May 28, 2013
SeanT21: hmm,I dont know ooo.
y

Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by legzydaboss(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2013
them de somewhr de enjoy their life una de here de look for who fine pass undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 28, 2013
Kanu's wife is a queen no doubt! Any day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.