Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) (1447 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / Lovely Family Photo Of Opeyemi Aiyeola, Her Hubby & Their Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by AmicableEd: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful and popular Yoruba actress, Ope Aiyeola, who is happily married to hubby, Olayiwola Owolonse has got the most beautiful family - her two boys are so handsome.

See more photos below...very fine family:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/10/beautiful-family-these-new-photos-of.html

Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by Chanchit: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2015
This babe face don fat o, it seems those boys are twin. They look happy, that's what matters.
The rough packing on the first pix though.
Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Come ooooo it's been long I see this chick in the movies what's wrong has she quit? Someone should confirm this for us
Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
D 4th pic sha.. Nairaland babes have injected that innocent boy with looking down and taking pictures syndrome o..

**leave pop corn for me**
Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
I really enjoy this woman in her movies, very decent in her dressing and all. kiss
Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
COOL smiley
Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by Mologi(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Eh eh...big bouncing boys.
Happy family
Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2015
cute kids like dere father
Re: New Photos Of Opeyemi Aiyeola And Her Family Surface Online (photos) by AmicableEd: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2015
me too
sherryshitt:
I really enjoy this woman in her movies, very decent in her dressing and all. kiss

(1) (Reply)

More Pics 4rm Lilian Esoro's Traditional Wedding As She Dazzles With Her Friends / Photo : See This Toilet Cake Would You Eat?? / See Ramsey Noah,majid,waje,rita,femi Adebayo,mr Ibu And Others At Amvca2016(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.