Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? (28771 Views)

Have You Ever Paid For An App? / Download D Latest Version Of Gb Whatsapp. Here 9.1.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers State Govt Destroys
Structures To Control Flood
(photos)

The Rivers government has commenced the demolition of structures that ar hindering the free flow of water on the creeks, canals and alternative waterways within theState.
http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
This move, according to the Rivers State Waste Management Agency became necessary to avert severe flooding that is already ravaging elementsof the State occasioned by serious rains across the country.
RIWAMA’s Director of Administration, Mr. Ian Gobo World Health Organization Lead the operation, declared that the only Administrator of the Agency, Bro. Felix Obuah had in the past weeks warned residents and land developers within the State, particularly in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor LGAs to not erect structures on the waterways, adding that the National meteoric Agency (NIMET) had listed Rivers State among what theyreferred to as the ‘flash floods location’.

The demolition exercise that began on Wednesday, October 21, 2015, saw thepull down of 2 structures that were erected exactly on the waterway of the mini Ekere creek in Rumuobiakani, Obio Akpor Local gvt Area.

Site- http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Drabrah(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
gidjah:
Master card payment does it.though i noticed over 90% of Nigerians dodge the payment,our faud is gargantuan pls!!!
It's not abt dodging payment or fraud. I've been receiving dat 1yr validity msg frm time immemorial, yet I've bn using my WhatsApp 4 free wtout any hassle, @least 4 over 3yrs nw
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Chukky86: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Philcool:
Photoshopped I guess. wink

you are so blind, you don;t know the different between Photoshop.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Baroba(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
I actually paid, got tired of WhatsApp pesky notifications asking me to pay. The money was peanuts though that's why it didn't bother me..
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by babafunny(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Whatsapp web allows you chat and share files using your whatsapp PC. With your web browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Opera mini) you can connect your whatsapp web... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/whatsapp-web-whatsapp-for-pc-how-to-connect-whatsapp-to-your-pc/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / 9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It? / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.