Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? (28772 Views)

Have You Ever Paid For An App? / Download D Latest Version Of Gb Whatsapp. Here 9.1.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Elxandre:

It is their call!
I have a rough idea that it is down to usage, but I'm not sure.

So if you got years free already, why can't you just pay when it does expire bro?
No i wouldn't pay when others get it for free. until everyone is being charged, that's when I will consider

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by RaeMystix: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Paid $0.99 via Google wallet.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by niggi4life(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2015
sorextee:
Any special feature?

none at all
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by kenneth14(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Joel3:
how did you made the payment. from visa card?
no ppls visit www.gigateck.biz
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Anytime mine is about reaching its expiry date, my phone will be stolen or I will misplaced it....so by d the time I will buy another phone, a new chapter of whatsapp will start....and the trend will continue.... God go punish thos thief's I swear!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by remirez07(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Joel3:
I was wondering as my free trial will soon expire any moment from now.
any day they try that nonsensicity near me.... That would be the end of it... No be my MB I take download ham.. I don't joke with my hard damn money MENH.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Alphaoscar: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Phunmibi:
For where?
Have you ever heard where one pays for rain water?

Don't try that your last line in Enugu oooo. You will pay for the rain water even a bathing bucket will cost you like #30.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Myde4naija(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2015
Joel3:
how did you do it? changing WhatsApp phone number?
you just need to uninstall the expired one and download new one your expiry date will be prolong automatically.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Chukky86: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Joel3:
how much did you pay. and did you do it? there is no lifetime option here.

Then it was a life time services payment that was available.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by charlsecy(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Joel3:
I was wondering as my free trial will soon expire any moment from now.
lawrenceunaa:
more than 6yrs
djl:

Maybe the cumulative amount he paid over the years is $5 which means he has used the app for 6 years. But wait, is WhatsApp up to 6 years?
WhatsApp was launched in 2009. Mine would tell me it's about to expire, but would automatically renew itself free of charge. I am willing to pay if it really expires...
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by sajolor(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Register your atm card with Google play and choose the years you're paying for... That's it
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by gary400(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2015
instead of expiring...it brings new update...once I update it insogbuadigi....
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Sappyman(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2015
I think but not too sure, you pay from your Mega bite on your network without knowing. The developer of the Apps is out to make ends meet. So we pay in one way or the other.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by murphymakun(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2015
Just delete it and install another one just as example as dat
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Koolmexxi(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Some of u can lie but to what end is what I don't know especially in dis case. As far as I know, WhatsApp expires and automatically gets anoda one year extension. For some of us claiming to have made payments, na lie. As for d slowpoke saying we're getting the extension fraudulently, do u think if WhatsApp was truly a paid app this number of users would find a way around it and use it for free without the company knowing? ?
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Harmvirus(f): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2015
I haven't paid for once. Delete and install things
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by lovely17(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2015
ladosky22:

Oga Can't u simply realise - dat "20year use" comment was jus an exaggeration meaning "A Long Time"...
ok
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by tunaguy(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
me I saw somebody atm on the floor and I used it to pay for 5 years

Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Holyfield1(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2015
libertyfather:
I got that msg 20years ago that I activated my whatsap up till today I it has not expired, maybe it may start now that another disco has taken over

Like I will use whatsapp for 5 years as long as it's the number I paid with? For free after paying the 0.99dollars?
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by charlsecy(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Some of u can lie but to what end is what I don't know especially in dis case. As far as I know, WhatsApp expires and automatically gets anoda one year extension. For some of us claiming to have made payments, na lie.
It is possible someone could have paid.. perhaps out of curiosity or the belief that WhatsApp service could be cut off it they didn't renew.

Koolmexxi:
As for d slowpoke saying we're getting the extension fraudulently, do u think if WhatsApp was truly a paid app this number of users would find a way around it and use it for free without the company knowing? ?
I don't think the extension is fraudulent. I think it is either a bug, or delibrate, or WhatsApp has another [subtle] way of receiving payments.

tunaguy:
me I saw somebody atm on the floor and I used it to pay for 5 years
You must repent and make amends.

MacKennie:
Delete your account and start again.I deleted and started after a month.
Abba5800:
When your whatsapp left only few days to expire uninstall it, and download it again ...
holyFRED:

.....delete your account from whatsapp and re-register again...
Myde4naija:
you just need to uninstall the expired one and download new one your expiry date will be prolong automatically.
murphymakun:
Just delete it and install another one just as example as dat
Deletion or uninstallation is not necessary; just update the app. I can't remember having to uninstall the app because I wanted service extension!
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Kbs468(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Honestly this is to my amasement because I thought anything of this nature is tight to the data subscription and its eventual usage sha
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Shevmaen(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Nope!

Any link on where to download whatsapp for Asha 200?
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by elfico(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wondered about it too until someone in the know told me that the network providers deducts it little by little from your account and remits to whatsapp. Dont know how true it is. But I have never renewed my subscription .
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Philcool(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chukky86:
I paid for a life time use, that was about 5years ago.
Photoshopped I guess. wink
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Whizpeter:

Nope... Whenever its about to expire, they would jejely renew it automatically for me... Its no Rocket Science

Same over here.
It doest auto renew for free
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by Kingsmaonyema(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
y nt un install d current 1 dats abt to expire n download a new 1
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by joseph214(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
There ar mod whatsapp apks for andriod that does nt expire.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by MrGerald(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
what about viber, tango etc, do you pple pay them too? whenever my whatsapp date is up by downloading a new one you've paid indirectly through over 20-22MB they deducted from you, they have to settle their deals with my network provider... nothing concern me, 22MB worth a lot.
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by calabardick(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
baba11:
When mine remains some days to fully expired,whatsapp gave me another free one year ppackage grin

it has been deducted from your call units, mine was like that...
Re: Whatsapp Payment - Has Anyone Ever Paid Whatsapp Here? by baba11(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
calabardick:

it has been deducted from your call units, mine was like that...
...then $1=200 they might be deducted was not a big deal!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / 9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It? / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.