Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking (796 Views)

An Open Letter Mr Osewa / Seun Can You Create This New Section On Nairaland? / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by ikubch(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Hi Seun, how is daddy, as I am typing now, I'm in Ota and based in ota for now. I have known your family in Ota,way back early 1990s at Foursquare Church Temidire,sango-ota. Though I never met you personally. You were a small boy then.How are you now and I thank God for your life as well as that of your Dad.
Please, kindly introduce a new section stated above so that some of us can be domiciled there. Most Nairalanders are not just Ok in terms of critical thinking and they derail most topics being childish. You can take this as creating a VIP tent at a party. Don't mix us all up. Please I want you to consider this as early as possible.
As for the moderators, they are yet to introduce themselves to me.hope they are doing well too.

From Ikuomola A.O
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by CountDracula(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Nigerians and familiarity... Ban loading

1 Like

Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by tpiander: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Haha, are you serious.
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Lol. Nigerians be claiming to know seun since 1950

1 Like

Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by tpiah11: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Is he an alien?

And does he not own the forum.

If he doesn't want people knowing him, he is free to edit the comment instead of throwing a hissy fit.

Funny how he doesn't mind stalking people's ip addresses and monitoring them remotely but he falls apart at the thought of people knowing his own history or life.

3 Likes

Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by tpiah11: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2015
Sveen:
Dude. Let's be realistic!

This section has a moderator, what exactly is their duty.

Go to autos section, technology section and others and see what the dude is facing. Managing a forum is an herculean task and you ought to know that he cannot be everywhere at the same time.

Cut him some slacks now.

The blame should be channeled to the sectional mods instead.

Abeg, who has time for all this epistle.

The fellow is out of line, simple.

I already told him to stop typing but he was feeling too big and full of himself to do so.

Whatever he is doing in auto or any section is his own concern, like you folks said, he is making his money so why the whining and why addressing me in particular?

His forum is an opinion piece, everybody is expressing their opinion so he should check other people's opinions instead of mine.

Dog wey wan lost no dey hear the hunter's whistle.
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by ikubch(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
Lol.
Nigerians be claiming to know seun since 1950

I'm accomplished myself. Do you think I intend to gain anything by saying I knew seun. I am based in ota since 80s so is seun. I av said it, some nairalanders are too daft to comprehend and analyse intentions.
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
ikubch:

I'm accomplished myself. Do you think I intend to gain anything by saying I knew seun. I am based in ota since 80s so is seun. I av said it, some nairalanders are too daft to comprehend and analyse intentions.
stfu, if u've accomplished urself as u said wat are doing on seun's thread beqqing him to open a new section. U wud have opened ur own Forum and do wat u like. Murafvcka, accomplished my ass! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by ikubch(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
stfu, if u've accomplished urself as u said wat are doing on seun's thread beqqing him to open a new section. U wud have opened ur own Forum and do wat u like. Murafvcka, accomplished my ass! angry
I am in the health sector and everyone cannot be techpreneur. I was only imploring him to accommodate more interests. As for the insults. See you soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by tpiah11: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Are you new here?

Seems you don't know the forum is not for critical thinking.
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by ikubch(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
Being accomplished is a relative term. At least, the only time I check calendar is when I would get my checks and not for month-end salaries like most of you.
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by ikubch(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiah11:
Are you new here?

Seems you don't know the forum is not for critical thinking.
That's it. I think, therefore I am_ Rene Descartes.
Logically, I should not join issue with you. You are not equipped to think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by Awoofawo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by tpiah11: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
ikubch:

That's it. I think, therefore I am_ Rene Descartes.
Logically, I should not join issue with you. You are not equipped to think.

bro, I was stating a fact, not insulting you.

the forum is not for thinking, a quick look around should show you that.

it's not encouraged.
Re: To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
ikubch:

Being accomplished is a relative term. At least, the only time I check calendar is when I would get my checks and not for month-end salaries like most of you.

(1) (Reply)

Top Hydrogen Peroxide Teeth Whitener / WHEN YOU ATTEND THE FUNERAL OF SOMEONE WHO DIED OWING YOU. / HELP ! I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.