Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT (6739 Views)

what is happening? / Naira Now N166 To $1. Can Someone Tell Me What Is Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by bigx(m): 1:08am On May 04, 2009
angry I invested N65,000 last year in AMYN investment, the port harcourt branch, to buy shares and after almost four montrhs of my shares not being bought, I requested for a refund, The refund was delayed till I had to go to Lagos where I was told to supply my details for payment into my account the next week. That was on december 15, 2008. Till date, I have not received anything & when I call, the numbers do not work. I also tried going to the port harcourt office which I deal with last week and surprisingly, I was told it had closed down!!! could someone help me know what is happening??
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by JAZES(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2009
omo u neva hear about global economic meltdown? Stock market all over the world has crashed and nse is not excepted. My advice is that u just take it as a loss and move on.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by mrdollar1: 8:43pm On May 05, 2009
I use to use the services of amyn investment but when I
noticed that they don't like to give  their customers
their money in time, I decided to close all my account with them.

My advice to you is to go to their Lagos office and ask to
see the owner (I can't remember her name ) If they tell
you she is not around, wait for her to come don't take no for
an answer.

All the best.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by bigx(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2009
I think I would do that again! Its the owner I've been contacting through phone all this while & now her number is barred or something. This is really bad customer service cos Im also tempted to close my account, I've been investing with them since 2006
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by lalababy1: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
Big x, I also happen to be a client of Amyn Investments. I sincerely do not have such sad stories to tell. You can reach them on either of these numbers 08023172038/018214878. You can direct all your complaints to their Lagos Head Office and you'll get a solution to the problem even if it's delayed. That I'm sure of, i.e they don't cheat their clients. Apparently there was massive fraud in all the company especially at the Port Harcourt branch, that's why it was closed down. But like I said if you call those numbers, you wont have cause to complain further.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by bigx(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thanks, I'd try that. Its the zain I had and it hasn't been working. Have you dealt with them recently? and do you have an email or something?
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by lalababy1: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
Big x, Yes I have, as a matter of fact I do business with them regularly. Sorry I ommited the e-mail address earlier, it's amyninvestments@yahoo.com. Call the starcomms number and you'll be sure to get them.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by onaivid(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2009
I feel your pain.

I don't think their attitude is deliberate. The wisest thing to do is to meet the CEO and make your complaints to her. I think I have one of her numbers. I don't know if I would be permitted to post it.

Good luck
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by bigx(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2009
Thanks a lot. I'd do that. Knew I'd get help here!!!
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by bigx(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2009
The numbers havent been going through though I sent a mail.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by bigx(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
They just replied to my mail. Thank you so much @ lalababy, onaizi & mr dollar.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by upliner(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
the ceo I believe is member of my church, her name is Hauwa Audu, the Lagos office is open to everybody on the 19th floor, just take your time to iron out things with them!!!
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by rexyjay(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2010
My case is similar to that of Bigx. I bought First bank shares worth over a hundred thousand naira since 2008. Up till now, |I'm yet to receive any share certificate or even open a CSCS account. I've been going to their office in Benin city, which was where I bought shares for the past two years but it's been one excuse over the other. The last time I went there (about two months ago - July 2010), I was told that the firm has closed down operations in Benin. So can anybody give me the Lagos address or email me on rexyjay2@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks guys.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by lalababy1: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
They are located in the Nigerian Stock Exchange house, 19th floor. Customs street, marina. Lagos.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by atuagbo: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
Am going through same problem. August 16th, 2010 I gave a mandate to sell my stocks that worth over Eight Hundred Thousand Naira #800,000, and I received a trade alert on August 20th, 2010 that the stocks has been sold. Up till now they are yet to give me my money. AMYN Investments are asking me to come today, tomorrow, but all to no avail.

When I asked what was the problem, I was told their MD is not around, that she traveled to Abuja since July and not yet back. That cheque can not be rise without her signatory.

Pls, my beloved Nairaland People, how can I go about this? I need the money to settle some financial need.

Can any one help me with AMYN MD's phone nos to talk with her or contact address of PROGRESSIVE SHAREHOLDERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, so as to made known my problem .
Or any possible means to go about this mess.

You reach me with this email-- paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz 08022952101, 08033801517.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by rexyjay(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2011
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by bigx(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
I have been using them again over a year now and there has been no issue, the funds in question above where applied in purchase of new stocks which have since been traded.

I had to add this as this thread appeared on google when searching for them and as a business person, it would be bad on their reputation not to give an update.
Cheers.
Re: Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT by ituajude: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
hello, i'm about to invest in the stock market and i have spent the better part of the past 3 months reading about the workings of the market and i feel i'm ready to invest, the only thing holding me up is a stock broker. i read about AMYN investments in a book and i'd like to know more about the firm from THOSE WHO HAVE ACCOUNT(S) WITH THEM. please share ur experience(s) with them.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? / I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Fridge And Freezer Compressors Available In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.