Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? (6798 Views)

Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React / What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? by lekzwyc(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Can anyone please give me an outline of how much a carat of pure uncut diamond cost?
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? by MemeTroll: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
No specific price actually all depending on the retailer and region of diamond eg blood diamonds are really expensive you can see a 1.5 ct going for $42k with one retailer and $15k with another
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? by lekzwyc(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
MemeTroll:
No specific price actually all depending on the retailer and region of diamond eg blood diamonds are really expensive you can see a 1.5 ct going for $42k with one retailer and $15k with another
Can you please explain what you meant by blood diamond?
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? by MemeTroll: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
lekzwyc:

Can you please explain what you meant by blood diamond?
like diamonds from places like liberia its not legal to take diamonds out of liberia and all that because of how stuff like that led to war but if you do manage to get one out it's really expensive on the black market
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? by fishbone11(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2017
MemeTroll:
Please do u know or have any contact that sell pure diamond in Nigeria? I have a very serious contact who is looking for genuine sellers. Contact me on osaying@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? by Michaelnsd: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello... To whomever it may concern and has interest.

I am Michael, I am a rough Diamonds dealer and supplier. Most of my Diamonds are source directly from Sierra Leone. Any interested persons looking for where to procure diamonds can do so by contacting me via my whatsapp number, for more information. +2348167114856 or alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Please, only serious Business orientated Diamonds buyers Should contact me. Thanks for reading my post. Looking forward to hear back from you soon.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Carat Of Diamond? by IvyGRush: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2020
fishbone11:

Please do u know or have any contact that sell pure diamond in Nigeria? I have a very serious contact who is looking for genuine sellers. Contact me on osaying@yahoo.com

How has been you Diamond Business?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account / Free Pick Index...for Punters *plus sure betting guide / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.