Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. (5138 Views)

Purchase Vegetable Seeds (cucumber, Tomatoes E.t.c) At Affordable Price / Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. / Vegetable Seeds, Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers with picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by Poundsland(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2015
I want to buy some vegetable seeds for my farm in Abuja. Where can I get some please.

Contact Johnfrica@gmail.com

http://johnfricablog..com.ng/2015/10/farming-at-home-in-nigeria.html

1 Share

Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by Sconty09(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Tell me what seeds you need and how many, I can supply of seeds of differents types. Contact me bashir09@mail.com
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by Soloxam(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by ANADARIYAFARMS: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
We have any kind of seeds
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by ANADARIYAFARMS: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
We have any kind of seeds in our farm and we can deliver to any part of the country within 24hrs contact us on +2349030185889
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by papatee4(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Check my signature.
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by ajealadick(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
I am also interested. Can you supply to Port Harcourt?

Sconty09:
Tell me what seeds you need and how many, I can supply of seeds of differents types. Contact me bashir09@mail.com
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by Poundsland(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
I need seeds for beef tomatoes please.

Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by Poundsland(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
I need chibili tomato seeds. Sales@brotefarm.com
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by Poundsland(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
I need onion seeds please
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by Poundsland(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
I need onion seeds please.

Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by DeKen: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Poundsland:
I need seeds for beef tomatoes please.

Hey, did you get the big beef tomato seeds?
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by CillabelFarm: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Kindly contact Cillabel farm for your various vegetables seeds, beef tomatoes, watermelon, cucumber, cabbage, pepper, onion, okra, carrot etc call 0+8+1+4+7+3+8+2+7+8+0
Re: Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. by tcfertilizermac: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Agricultural products are popular.

Bio organic fertilizer production line:
There,in bio organic fertilizer production line,we can use the organic fertilizer machine https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/ to finish the granulation process,the fertilizer granulator machine type to be designed different type,we can choose the suitable fertilizer granulator machine type to finish the granulation process.

The rotary drum granulator machine generally to be used by using the wet granulation method to finish the production process in npk manufacturing process.This point is different from the double roller press granulator https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/roller-press-granulator.html machine that it is usually to use the dry granulation method to produce the fertilizer granulator.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Farm Produce, Thanks Buhari For Telling Nigerians To Farm / Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders / 6000 Direct Jobs To Be Created Through Agriculture In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.