Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nimc, Bvn, Tvc/pvc Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimc, Bvn, Tvc/pvc Experience (402 Views)

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nimc, Bvn, Tvc/pvc Experience by Todugbo(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2015
The pain of getting your NIN @ NIMC is beyond explanation. I have been going to NIMC office at Alausa to get my NIN for over a month now, but the process is slow and unnecessary. Imagine a big state like Lagos, is having a single registration area for a very large radius. I would suggest ad hoc staff be engaged and dispersed to public centres like schools to reduce the pressure at the secretariat. If time management is important to our economy, then something reasonable should be done to reduce the number of hours wasted in the name of enrolling for NIN.
Re: Nimc, Bvn, Tvc/pvc Experience by CriticalThought: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Todugbo:
The pain of getting your NIN @ NIMC is beyond explanation. I have been going to NIMC office at Alausa to get my NIN for over a month now, but the process is slow and unnecessary. Imagine a big state like Lagos, is having a single registration area for a very large radius. I would suggest ad hoc staff be engaged and dispersed to public centres like schools to reduce the pressure at the secretariat. If time management is important to our economy, then something reasonable should be done to reduce the number of hours wasted in the name of enrolling for NIN.

What you are stating is incorrect. Lagos has 15 different centres

http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres

(1) (Reply)

Delta Tribunal: Security Beefed-up As Deltans Await Tribunal's Judgement / Delta State Election Tribunal / Is Nigeria A Zoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.