Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant (31603 Views)

Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by maureensylvia(f): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2015
On April 1st 2015, d traditional marriage took place in my villa @Nnewi , Anambra state.

6 months later, d wedding ceremony was held on October 17th and reception was on 18th oct 2015
The wedding took place in Sabon gari, kano state.

I really thank God for a successful wedding.

pics below

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by agarawu23(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2015
smiley
I thank God for you and I wish you and your hubby happy marriage life.
smiley wink

A good message to all the old mama's on Nl still waiting for Mr right (rich dudes with mansions and Ferrari )

If you aren't married before the age of 30, you will join the crew.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by kingkendrick(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Chai i can imagine how that nite go be op baddest shey....?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by buygala(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Another Puna down sad cry

Op, it isn't that I don't wish you well, but You are one of my crushes on this forum... at least you should have given me some of the 'something' before you went off the shelf sad .... I wish you Happy Married Life tho cool

Issorait cry....

*wipes tears, crys more, wipes tears again and sends bulk pm to Twaci, ireneony, Eroticangelina, Dechandel, rokiatu, Sarimah, and Misblah ...You all had better 'cum see' me before getting married, before I do something all of us will regret angry angry undecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Mologi(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Happy married...triplets on the way...
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by eleko1: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Heartfelt congrats jare. Nah shine shine bobo ur hubby self cool.VickyRotex, nah wen u wan tie the nuptial ? Make I bring one goat undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by maureensylvia(f): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2015
more

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by agarawu23(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
maureensylvia:
more
your guy is hot, e go sabi pound wella wink

Cc lalasticlala, Dominique cool

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by ADULTBASE(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Happy marriage!! The gurl is sweet,WOW AMINAT508

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by loomer: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by loomer: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
agarawu23:
smiley
I thank God for you and I wish you and your hubby happy marriage life.
smiley wink

A good message to all the old mama's on Nl still waiting for Mr right (rich dudes with mansions and Ferrari )

If you aren't married before the age of 30, you will join the crew.

Oga na wa o,

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by ADULTBASE(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
It is quadtriplet
Mologi:
Happy married...triplets on the way...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Shaadey: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
HML
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
HML Maureen! hope speakdatruth was invited, you cm
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
HML Maureen! hope speakdatruth was invited, your cm
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by maureensylvia(f): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2015
more....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Twaci(f): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats dear cheesy

Wow! i am so happy for u dear, triplets on the way kiss
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by maureensylvia(f): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2015
more

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by agarawu23(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2015
loomer:

Oga na wa o,
baba, my hand dey up o, make I bring am down ?
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats dear..

I wonder what stephenqueen is waiting for undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by lalasticlala(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2015
agarawu23:
your guy is hot, e go sabi pound wella wink

Cc lalasticlala, Dominique cool

Agarawu!! Hahahaaha grin grin grin LWKMH

congrats maureensylvia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2015
kinglekan come let's do our own wedding. grin grin

Stop wasting time undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by agarawu23(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

Agarawu!! Hahahaaha grin grin grin LWKMH

congrats maureensylvia
grin grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by jamex93(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2015
congratulations
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by JayRise(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by MizMyColi(f): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy

Awwwmmm
Congrats Maureen!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by free2ryhme: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
HML, God bless your union

and all they rest wey dey form sexy and attractive for romance section make una know say when your night don come for you matter you are on your own ooo

rokiatu, onila, vegetable wey good no dey tey for market oooo

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Wow! I'm happy for you. Dude was faster than me grin cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Unsad(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
good
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Dottore: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by kinglekan: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015

So Maureensylvia is off the shelve. Congratulations dear, wishing you a happy married life.

Truckpusher, sinzzu/ Traplord, pbs4real, etc kindly take note and pitch your tents elsewhere grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? / Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.