Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant (31672 Views)

Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
See the guy swag na..

Any I wish you both happiness.

THE WEDDING IS OVER. NOW MARRIAGE STARTS.
There is a difference between boyfriend/girlfriend and Husband/Wife.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
E lo marry sir.
soon bruv. Very soon. You'll be invited. Trust me
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by deebrain(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Im just loving this all white suits for the grooms.......

cheesy

happy married life...
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
kinglekan:

So Maureensylvia is off the shelve. Congratulations dear, wishing you a happy married life.

Truckpusher, sinzzu/ Traplord, pbs4real, etc kindly take note and pitch your tents elsewhere grin grin

am wishing HER a HML, traplord oya wen u go invite us,i wan eat rice grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
e tin di arugbo, e lo marry sirgrin
oga ete me ya? grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nickymezor(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats n may ur new home be blessed
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by TrapLORD(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
am wishing HER a HML, trap.lord oya wen u go invite us,i wan eat rice grin
Sorry, rice too cost for market, na garri we go soak give you tonguegrin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by OpraMenu(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cute gurl. In other development.......

Dear NL I'm offering free photo shoot to interested NairaLanders in these 'areas', Engagement photos , Wedding photography, birthday photos, Seminar photos and Corporate Photography. If you're interested send me a mail to Defnelson@yahoo.com
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by ijustdey: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
maureensylvia:
more

married woman

enjoy your marriage and family
hope 9months time we shall celebrate it with beautiful/handsome twins
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by dechandel(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
buygala:
Another Puna down sad cry

Op, it isn't that I don't wish you well, but You are one of my crushes on this forum... at least you should have given me some of the 'something' before you went off the shelf sad .... I wish you Happy Married Life tho cool

Issorait cry....

*wipes tears, crys more, wipes tears again and sends bulk pm to Twaci, ireneony, Eroticangelina, Dechandel, rokiatu, Sarimah, and Misblah ...You all had better 'cum see' me before getting married, before I do something all of us will regret angry angry undecided
What planet have you just come from
My wedding pictures were all over the internet last year, Bella Naija carried the gist first, you can start the search from there.

Some girls be like 2015 is my year, grin grin October is here and November will soon be upon us grin grin
Better face front and be like Linda Ikeji!!

Happy Married Life Maureen kiss
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrapLORD:
Sorry, rice too cost for market, na garri we go soak give you tonguegrin
for wedding Tnk God say we go plenty for dre grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Kanbee: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Shantelrandy wen go be our own grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
dechandel:

What planet have you just come from
My wedding pictures were all over the internet last year, Bella Naija carried the gist first, you can start the search from there.

Some girls be like 2015 is my year, grin grin October is here and November will soon be upon us grin grin
Better face front and be like Linda Ikeji!!

Happy Married Life Maureen kiss
gringringringringrin

Na so dem go still dey say 2015 is my year when e remain one Saturday for 2015. gringrin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by fireforfire: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ur hubby fine.
but op y r u taller dan him
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Sommey(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
@Miss MaureenSylvia, is the white priest in anyway Rev Fr Tom Tracey? Happy married life Dear!
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pinkiberry(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
hml dear. I wish u the best.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by TrapLORD(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
for wedding Tnk God say we go plenty for dre grin
I go use basin soak am for una gringrin Shey you go still come??
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Sommey(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
maureensylvia:
more

The white priest is he Fr Tom Tracey?
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrapLORD:
I go use basin soak am for una gringrin Shey you go still come??
why not, as long as u go join us drink garri, nah to carry go be that grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by TrapLORD(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
why not, as long as u go join us drink garri, nah to carry go be that grin
Hehehe.. Me and my lady go dey inside withs some bottles of ace on spades coolgrin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrapLORD:
Hehehe.. Me and my lady go dey inside withs some bottles of ace on spades coolgrin
can u imagine undecided cutehector, dharay99 come and hear wat sinzzu is saying ooooh grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pearldaisy I sight u....ow market?
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by TrapLORD(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
can u imagine undecided cutehector, dharay99 come and hear wat sinzzu is saying ooooh grin
Wont even invite em, hector go toast all them small small girls finish while darey go look for fight to officiate. I need a peaceful wedding biko cheesy
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrapLORD:
Wont even invite em, hector go toast all them small small girls finish while darey go look for fight to officiate. I need a peaceful wedding biko cheesy
hahahaha grin those guyz nah character cheesy expecially dharay nah fight to officiate em go dey find.
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by TrapLORD(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sleekshady whats with that pose? undecided
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrapLORD:
small small girls? Chei.. U haff kill me...
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by danbrowndmf(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
soon bruv. Very soon. You'll be invited. Trust me
Am Waiting.cheesy
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by TrapLORD(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahaha grin those guyz nah character cheesy expecially dharay nah fight to officiate em go dey find.
LOL, prequel to my wedding with redgem, i have chosed TWO wives for you bro gringrin

www.nairaland.com/ayogirl

www.nairaland.com/layolaw will be ur lawfully wedded wives to love and to enjoy. Say goodbye to bachelor hood brogrin God has heard and answered your prayers!gringringrin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by danbrowndmf(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
oga ete me ya? grin
oga howfa.cheesy
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oga howfa.cheesy
u knw hear language sef? grin
Re: Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant by pbs4real(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
TrapLORD:
LOL, prequel to my wedding with redgem, i have chosed TWO wives for you bro gringrin

www.nairaland.com/ayoswt

www.nairaland.com/layolaw will be ur lawfully wedded wives to love and to enjoy. Say goodbye to bachelor hood brogrin God has heard and answered your prayers!gringringrin
chisos christ of anambra shocked this is pure wickedness and u knw it sad u knw say I get taste nah,I like em fine,curvy with nice ukwu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? / Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced / Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.