Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji (609 Views)

Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji by Truepee(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2015
In a recent interview with Punch, Genevieve Nnaji told the newspaper that she’s still searching for the right man.

According to her, “I haven’t found the right man yet. When he comes, I’ll get married,”

On why it has taken her a long time to join the growing ranks of new generation movie producers in Nigeria, the actress said, “I chose to be an actress. Acting was what I had always wanted to do. I don’t think that I ever imagined myself producing a film. I love acting. If the Nigerian movie industry was as stable as it should be, I probably would have been on the set of a movie every day of my life and not be bothered about what goes on behind the camera. So it is a matter of choice and preference.”More Exciting Stories http://adenaij..com
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji by Unsad(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Ekwensu.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji by ginawest(f): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Tell her to marry me I'm single and searching, I gat money ooo my net worth is $45m. Lolz
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji by eleko1: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Until u old abi undecided? *Make I leave vickyrotex go grab gene* angry
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji by VickyRotex(f): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
eleko1:
Until u old abi undecided? *Make I leave vickyrotex go grab gene* angry

You no hold me before na undecided

Emi e o gbe! Power pass power cheesy
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man Yet – Genenieve Nnaji by faith551(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Come on jenny I've been here all this while, you mean you've not seen me

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Wins 2nd International Award In Arow / Is Toyin Aimakhu Ready To Divorce Husband? / Tonto Wigo Dikeh-churchill Shares Romantic Picture With Her Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.