Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa (31342 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by EdifiedCEO: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Popular On Air Personality, OAP, Toke Makinwa, has opened up on her marriage crisis.

For the first time after her break up with her husband, Maje Ayida last year, Toke said she was still going through the break up process and that it’s been difficult for her.

Recall that Toke’s 18-month-old marriage to Maje Ayida hit the rocks when the latter impregnated his longtime girlfriend, Anita Solomon.

In her latest VLOG, Toke said she prefers to speak about her marriage from a rational and unemotional stance.

The media personality said, “For those who feel I have not spoken about my marriage, you know what happened last year. It is with good reason. I want to talk about it from a rational point and not an emotional stance. Cos it’s tough.

“If you’ve ever been through a separation, heartbreak or whatever, you know how difficult it is. And this was very public and so I went through a lot of stages and I’m still going through it.

“I can’t sit here and tell you I’m completely whole or this doesn’t affect me anymore. I still feel somewhat shy; I’m trying to come out of my shell about it. Cos I mean you share your life with me and I feel it’s a great disservice to not even talk about it.”

“So in due time, just know I’m going through the process & every week I come here I smile, we connect that doesn’t mean I don’t have my own issues. It’s just that I have chosen not to be a victim. I’ve chosen to just rise above it and just keep rising,” the Rhythm 93.7FM radio presenter stated.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/forget-smiles-i-havent-gotten-over-my.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by goldbim(f): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
cry cry..pele..no one prays to invest his/her emotions in a wrong relationship..it can be painful,though..let GO and let GOD!.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Pheals(f): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Smile cover worry naw !!

Yeyebrites marriage crash since 1Bc

1 Like

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Florblu(f): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks for admitting it now your happiness is around the corner

18 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by NaWetinDey(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
awww...sowy.
...but, if you are still a virgin after it all, come; let me marry. you. I swear I won't cheat on you with Solomon's daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2016
NaWetinDey:
awww...sowy.
...but, if you are still a virgin after it all, come; let me marry. you. I swear I won't cheat on you with Solomon's daughter.
You can be funny without sounding like a fool but u just sounded like one...

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by sholatem(f): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2016
It takes time to get over broken relationship let alone broken marriage,4get Tiwa's stunt, Im sure she's stil going tru d early stage sef,same goes to Funke akindele, she jumped into 1st marriage to spite broken relationship wit Femi adebayo,she has to rush out,i just pray she's not repeating dsame mistake wit JJC abi wetin be d name of dat her b/f,@ Toke it's gud u admit ur status,it is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2016
is a difficult thing to deal with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by NaWetinDey(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
crazymommy:
You can be funny without sounding like a fool but u just sounded like one...

It's good you said I "sounded" like a fool and not that I am one. Well, you see, it's actually a problem with your brain. Your ear hears something and your brain, maybe because it's whacked, translates it as something else. And your mind gets deceived. On a second thought, it may be because you are actually crazy as your username suggests. My only worry is: how mad can a man be to have impregnated a crazy woman-turning her into a crazy mom?
Things like you in female flesh amaze me.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
NaWetinDey:

It's good you said I "sounded" like a fool and not that I am one. Well, you see, it's actually a problem with your brain. Your ear hears something and your brain, maybe because it's whacked, translates it as something else. And your mind gets deceived. On a second thought, it may be because you are actually crazy as your username suggests. My only worry is: how mad can a man be to have impregnated a crazy woman-turning her into a crazy mom?
Things like you in female flesh amaze me.
Mr man you are just vomiting on the thread without making any sense...you just dey pour spit for body like imbe*cile...everything u are just saying is just synonymous to what a mad person on the street is saying that people don't understand...am allergic to mad pigs...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Goldienana(f): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's nah easy true...

1 Like

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by englishmart(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
then get over your useless fake smiles, or you marry yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by olanshile2016(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
e no easy jawe

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by prinsam30: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
celebrity and broken relationship are like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by onosprince(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
But you have been kpanshin since den na

3 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Flexherbal(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
May the Lord heal your heart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
una don start again with all these unreasonable threads eehhnn angry
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by emmyw(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by evwodere(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
eyah doh....no worry u go get over am.u hear? doh

1 Like

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Generalkorex(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
ok. I also havnt gotten over the dis scam change i found myself

4 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
I haven't gotten over my failed relationship . so take heart.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by izzou(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Crazymommy and NaWetinDey

You guys just stole the show

Make una drink cold water abeg

5 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Euckybaby(f): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
It is well
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good for her
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Misogynist2014(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Let every man bear his pain. Really silly to think people actually care.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by JoeCutie(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
We know.

4 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Phi001(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
See how them women fill this thread... spitting out sorry upandan
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Coldfeet(f): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eyaa kpele o! All will be well

But she looks different here o! Doubt this is her. lipsrsealed

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Dabbyfab: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
There is nothing to be ashamed of,after all it is not her fault. She can still find true love,obviously the man she married was not meant for him. If Nigerian society is like US alot of people will come out from their miserable marriages. Our society believe a marriage must work by fire by force even when both parties are unhappy. She should keep her head up cos a man that betrayed his marriage,slept with a girl unprotected and got her pregnant is not worth it.Tomorrow he will infect you with deadly disease. She can move on cos there is no child that tied them together.One day she will look back and wonder what she even saw in the guy in the first place.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Empress2014(f): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided it's a matter of time,u will get over it

1 Like

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by tayoxx(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
crazymommy:
Mr man you are just vomiting on the thread without making any sense...you just dey pour spit for body like imbe*cile...everything u are just saying is just synonymous to what a mad person on the street is saying that people don't understand...am allergic to mad pigs...
....jesusss..see finishing

6 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Interesting15: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Toke, get closer to God. Embrace God. Accept Jesus the Savior. Give God the chance to make you happy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Yemi Alade's New Look / Emmanuel Emenike And Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Celebrate Valentine's Day / Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.