Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium (19512 Views)

Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Belgium Vs Japan: World Cup (3 - 2) On 2nd July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by rattlesnake(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
It is well
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by valnosky(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
I hope enyama mother's spirit is not after this man,anyway wishing you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by whirlwind7(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul

U don put leg for abokii shitt cheesy

You didn't read the creed of the religion of intolerance before going ahead to post a comment?
The adherents of that religion are very peaceful...except they love to behead folks who make jest of their prophet.
They are free to defecate on the threads of other religions on NL, but won't tolerate any sort of input in their own thread by any "infidel".

Well, congratulations, you just unwittingly became one of them. I suggest you change your name to Abdulkaikai Ibrahim, and remember to pray five times daily. Don't ask me what direction to face when praying. The God I serve is Omnipresent and I communicate with him irrespective of the direction I face.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by nigerianvenom(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:

U commented on a post created by muslims and for muslims.
Seun is too sentimental. How cum muslims comment on thread about christianity and for Christians and same cant be done to muslims

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Unsad:
Super eagles matter wan kill oliseh angry

Enyeamas Juju wan kill am. cheesy
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by roob: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
so no hospital in nigeria can treat him?
This country is doomed!
Quick recovery anyway..
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by nigerianvenom(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
CACAWA:
Lol..get used to it...it's gonna be there for a looooong time.

You accepted it when you insisted on commenting on a purely islamic thread. Islamic threads are purely for muslims so as to avoid inter-religious provocations as was witnessed in the past. Unlike other religions, muslims hold very sacredly and take very seriously any insult to God and His holy prophet ... a feature many wrongly judge as 'fanatism'.

Is it not fanatism? what then do u define as fanatism? why is same thing not done to muslims commenting on Christians page?
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Lancier(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Get well soon Oliseh

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by YUSUPH1986(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2015
No doctor in nigeria again! Wait a Nigerian having personal doctor abroad, haba! When are we going to patronize Nigeria goods and services. Nigeria... My dear country. Get wel soon coach

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Menace2Society(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:

U don enter am grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Austinio: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Naija juju at work maybe from delta

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by osazeeblue01: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliseh get well soon. Be careful when u return.
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by blesoh(f): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:

it happened to me last wk,i mail d mods after few days it disappeared
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by grin88(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
aaamos:
H
for hospital

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by murtalaa(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:

Allah is sending you a message. Reflect and be saved dear brother.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by fortune1968: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
alaoeri:
Why not Akpabio's world class hospital?
akpabio ko alamiasegha hospital ni!
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by fortune1968: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
i wish him soonest recover .(apology 2 sir shina peters )
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by chrisxxx(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:

May be the International Satanic League Aggressive Movement wants to recruit you by force.
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
murtalaa:

Allah is sending you a message. Reflect and be saved dear brother.

Please what sort of message could a.llah be sending to the brother & what does he need to be saved from?

cool
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by murtalaa(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
omooba969:

Please what sort of message could a.llah be sending to the brother & what does he need to be saved from?

cool
salvation comes through many facet. I have seen pastors who wake up from dreams and convert to Islam due to the message they received while a sleep. Who knows...

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by murphyibiam15(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
CACAWA:

You accepted it when you insisted on commenting on a purely islamic thread. Islamic threads are purely for muslims so as to avoid inter-religious provocations as was witnessed in the past. Unlike other religions, muslims hold very sacredly and take very seriously any insult to God and His holy prophet ... a feature many wrongly judge as 'fanatism'.
that is the definition of fanatism if u dont know....stop typing what u dont even know.

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by omooba969(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
murtalaa:
salvation comes through many facet. I have seen pastors who wake up from dreams and convert to Islam due to the message they received while a sleep. Who knows...

If you care to do more research you will understand that more imams & sheiks are also converting to christianity.

Moreso, there are muslims who find themselves in a state of dilema as to why some muslims embark on destruction of lives & properties all in the name of a.llah as opposed to islam as a religion of peace: I don't get it too!

The question I often put to my muslim friends whom I engage in meaningful debate is this, Is religion made for me or I for religion? cool
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by emmasege: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
I wonder why he even accepted to coach the super eagles in the first instance. I remember him saying (in super sports studio) his wife would kill him if he accepts the eagles coaching job, when asked if he would like to coach the national team.
Oliseh is not different from a foreign coach. He looks too fragile for our environment (unlike his compatriots like Kanu, Okocha) and that's why he would always run back to Europe for any frivolous reason.
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by CACAWA(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:

that is the definition of fanatism if u dont know....stop typing what u dont even know.
the key word is "excessive". The level of abhorrence to blasphemy that may appear as "excessive" to other religions is merely "basic and fundamental" in islam. That is why views are relative.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by mbulela: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bonapart:
then Lord is your strength brother
Maybe you where trying to comment on their post (muslim)
On nairaland, they don't allow you to comment on muslim post except you're a muslim
but are Muslims allowed to comment on Christian and Atheist posts?
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Godsstar: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
High B.P.
May God take care of him.
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by aaamos(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin88:
for hospital
no hotel
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Nellypy: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oliseh reconcile with people that u biff with
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Bonapart(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
mbulela:

but are Muslims allowed to comment on Christian and Atheist posts?
yes na
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by mbulela: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
murtalaa:
You have also seen alfas who woke up from sleep and converted to Christianity or Hindusim?
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by mbulela: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
CACAWA:

How seriously do you take such insults?
Enough to kill and suppress the right of others to hold contrary views?
Every man holds certain views sacred.
None should be sacred enough to suppress the view of the other.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi / Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.