Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium (19513 Views)

Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Belgium Vs Japan: World Cup (3 - 2) On 2nd July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Dubemkelly(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Baba resign and fix your health. Health first
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by bigtt76(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jazz tinz grin anyone in his shoes would develop High Blood Pressure which clearly points to what he's suffering from
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by prophetfire: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dem don waka beta waka for am.
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by IYANGBALI: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
the jazz war half start

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Damminglola(f): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
So no good hospital dey this my obodo Nigeria again?? Bet why!!!!!!

Modified*
Na Emenike's shock cause am!!!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by NNPCFACTS: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
When you fight the bread winner in an akwa ibom family... undecided

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by don4real18(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
After a very long research on Sunday Oliseh's issue, I put it to you that, it's either Enyeama and Emenike is involved or it's a normal sickness
Abi Okocha and Kanu don dey plan to take over
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by blackprowler: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
CACAWA:
Lol..get used to it...it's gonna be there for a looooong time.

You accepted it when you insisted on commenting on a purely islamic thread. Islamic threads are purely for muslims so as to avoid inter-religious provocations as was witnessed in the past. Unlike other religions, muslims hold very sacredly and take very seriously any insult to God and His holy prophet ... a feature many wrongly judge as 'fanatism'.

...And that's why they're such a problem to the world. They give no room for any possibility that they might be wrong here or there. They prefer to attack you than to engage in introspection. The last great fight of humanity would be to defeat this ideology and put them in the place Christians occupy today

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by blackprowler: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
So today 2015 any person with any money of note now sees going abroad as the normal way to get medical treatment. I won't be surprised that they often get attended to by Nigerian doctors over there who trained here. How much more evidence do you need to conclude this country is a joke? Many of these people actually die there and waste their excess money to ship dead body back to Nigeria for burial. Why not be buried there then? NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by GreatManBee: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Don't worry. It will go off after a week.
Dottore:
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul
Re: Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium by Ndeewonu: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Richie0974:
Eeeya....sick from players leaving the squad

...and the torment of Enyeam's mother that he desecrated in death!
Too bad for a Nigeria to have no regard for the dead!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi / Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.