Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated (5047 Views)

Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) / If this is true, then all girls are ugly? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Everytime u look up some foreign magazines, they tell us bouthe most beautiful women in the world and they always pick women who are not pretty at all.
Most of them are anorexic bag of bones who wouldn't even come close to the average chicks on in the streets of naija.
Naija babes shud get up wit high self esteem bcuz u are better than dis ladies who u adore and they are simply ugly and overrated. Here they are:
1. Angelina Jolie:
we are know angelina, we love her acting especially in the maleficent movie but dis popular oscar winning actress who became popular after playing the title role in the "Lara croft" blockbuster movie as well as Mr & Mrs smith, wanted, salt, Tomb raiders and Maleficient.
She made top of my list bcuz she's such an ugly chick praised like a goddess. I'm amazed dat pple even consider calling her pretty when she looks like skeletor from He-man. Sorry Brad pitt, u wud have chose sumtin beta dan dis stick figure! Next!
2. Kim kardashian:
Yea, its da regular kim u know, she's ugly, very. Kim k has a very bad attitude and apart from having an ugly attitude, she's also ugly physically. I know some niqqas wud be like "how wud this guy call Kim K ugly" Mehn, u are being decieved by the power of make-up, kim k has refused to show us her make-up free face and even with da make-up, a very observant person would see da ugly troll trying so much to be Fine. Smh.
3. Maggie Gyllenhaal
I need not say much, look at her face and i dare u to tell me she's not fugly as hell.
Infact, i have a theory dat they picked her to replace Katie holmes as Racheal Dawes in the Dark knight Movie bcuz no one would care when they kill her ugly ass!
4. Rihanna:
The sweet-voiced musician. She just tries too much to enhance her looks but lets be truthful to ourselves, Rihanna is sooo ugly no wonder Chris brown beat da hella outta her. Mtcheeew.
5. Nicki Minaj:
why da hell does the radio keep playing her crappy voice and why does this male rap artist keep featuring dis retar.ded public toliet??
nicki is ugly,fat,fake biitch who makes my ear bleed when she rap. She's just too fake, nothin bout her looks real even those boobs and butt. Yuck, if u dont agree, come and beat me. Lol
6. Victoria Beckham:
For christ's sake, how is dis lady pretty?. I was recently hearing gossips about victoria being so beautiful and decided to look up at some of her pics. Short, skinny and ugly.
7. Miley cyrus:
The famous hannah montana actress made my list. Squinty eyes, messed up teeths, ugly body. Get some braces and singing lessons.
One word OVERRATED. To the Max, She's not a good singer nor actress, i dont know why people are so crazy bout her. She used to be beautiful tho but only God knows what she did to herself.
8. Paris hilton:
angry 1 word: Skanky well they want more words: so nasty, disgusting, scrawny etcccc
she's ugly and stupid, she can't do anytin, she's just a hooker. Can't act nor sing.
Unattractive lady wit the nose of a toucan bird. She's so overrated, someone shud pls tell me why she still deserves her fame.
9. Lady gaga:
This creature is truly ugly, she needs to be NUMBER ONE! How in d world do pple regard dis beast as 'Hot'. I cant figure it out.
Just so hideous in the flesh, why do u tink she dress crazy all the time? Not bcuz she's 'gaga' but bcuz she's so ugly, horrid and physically replusive.
10. Megan Fox:
she has a horrible personality, she acts as if she owns the world. And i also dont find her attractive. And the only reasons she's considered 'pretty' or 'hot' is bcuz of her almost naked posing and playing a slu.t.
Bad example for girls, and i dont tink any normal guy wud bring Megan Fox-Like girl home to meet his parents. But again, its just my opinon, i dont look up to any celeb esp da females bcuz they are all fake and overrated.
What d hell has megan done to her face recently?
She looks like a 60yr old woman with tons of plastic surgery to look young again!.
I dont tink she's ugly as a whole but her stupid attitude and excessive surgeries made her ugly but inside and outside!
Pics LOADING!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Kim kard
3. Maggie Gyllen
4. Rihanna

Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
I thought queen bey should be in the list. Wetin do Rihanna face like that?
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
5. Nicki minaj
6. Victoria Beckham
7. Miley cyrus
8. Paris hilton

Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
9. Lady gaga
10. Megan fox

Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
elijah2u:
Lol bey is pretty, heheehe na after chris brown beat rihanna oooh. Her face come adjust grin
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
Lol bey is pretty, heheehe na after chris brown beat rihanna oooh. Her face come adjust grin
so na the hand of brown wey spoiled Rihanna face? That hand supposed go jail.
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2015
There's some truth to this. Or don't you think so, Michellla? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2015
elijah2u:
so na the hand of brown wey spoiled Rihanna face? That hand supposed go jail.
lol, her face was spoilt from birth!
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by elderhimself(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Thank heavens u didnt mention any african american on that ur list...i would have taken u to court........call me a racist!!
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
elderhimself:
Thank heavens u didnt mention any african american on that ur list...i would have taken u to court........call me a racist!!
african americans are pretty.. Lets be realistic
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by elderhimself(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
african americans are pretty.. Lets be realistic

They are not just pretty, but super pretty !!!
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Michellla(f): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
RickRichards:
There's some truth to this. Or don't you think so, Michellla? cheesy
lol yea right smiley megan fox is pretty tho
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Michellla:
lol yea right smiley megan fox is pretty tho
You're kinda right. That catholic-schooled bad gyal is kinda foine. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by dearestaramide: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
elijah2u:

My thots exactly!!!!! queen bey isnt that good looking camera light photoshopping and make up assist her.She also does have a great body as seen on tv
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Michellla(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
RickRichards:

You're kinda right. That catholic-schooled bad gyal is kinda foine. grin
grin you bet
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
dearestaramide:

My thots exactly!!!!! queen bey isnt that good looking camera light photoshopping and make up assist her.She also does have a great body as seen on tv

Actually she is pretty
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by viclawz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
I DISAGREE...WHAT IS MEGAN FOX DOING ON DAH LIST
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by K9blunt(f): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
hmnn
well you're right its actually over hyping that's making them fine nothing else.

African American women are good looking without make up and living up to white idea of beauty

and who says Rihanna is not black?
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by dearestaramide: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Actually she is pretty

Na lie! Nowadays shes even looking older and worried ....
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
dearestaramide:

Na lie! Nowadays shes even looking older and worried ....

You wish

Why don't you upload a pic of your of gf?
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

You wish

why askin him to post pischures of his gf.
He said beyonce is ugly and so wat?
Yes, she's ugly
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by dearestaramide: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

You wish

go jo
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
why askin him to post pischures of his gf.
He said beyonce is ugly and so wat?
Yes, she's ugly

You wish

In my experience, guys who mistake pretty for ugly do not have beautiful women in their lives (gf or sisters).

No offense but it is true
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

You wish

In my experience, guys like who mistake pretty for ugly do not have beautiful women in their lives (gf or sisters).

No offense but it is true
stfu, angry is dat u in ur pics. With ur half hungry looking face. U shud make numba 11 of dis list only dat u aren't a celeb. Go to hell
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
stfu, angry is dat u in ur pics. With ur half hungry looking face. U shud make numba 11 of dis list only dat u aren't a celeb. Go to hell

tongue Your wish but sorry I am neither hungry nor brokecheesy

Thank God for me.
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

tongue Your wish but sorry I am neither hungry nor brokecheesy

Thank God for me.
u said u are not hungry nor broke? with ur jaundiced looking eyes.
Talking bout "not being beautiful" go and look at a mirror, u stink!.
I rather do gay poo dan do you. Ugly cu.nt
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Michellla:

grin you bet
But juxtaposed with one Michelle like that, she's a learner, right? grin
My French lessons o. You're holding up my French lessons. Or don't you want me to be a diplomat too? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by angieberry(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op you dey vex oh
Re: Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
u said u are not hungry nor broke? with ur jaundiced looking eyes.
Talking bout "not being beautiful" go and look at a mirror, u stink!.
I rather do gay poo dan do you. Ugly cu.nt

grin

Pele!

Don't be butt hurt ehn. Na true I dey talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healty Ways To Treat Skin Reactions / Creative Native Attires For The Male Folk / BB Clear Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.