Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough (1737 Views)

The Master Key To Your Dream Job/career/business Breakthrough And Progression - / 7 Top Revealing Secrets On How Best To Conquer Fear Of Business Start-ups / Covenant Day Of Career And Business Breakthrough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough by Wohlstand: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello All,

Heaven on Earth blessings in the name of the Lord.

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God this Sunday at Faith Tabernacle Ota.

Matthew 6 vs 33 says seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things shall be added to you. This has actually worked for me in my career, business and family life.

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation.

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for Domi Media; and join the service online

You can also watch the mid week service on Wednesday 6:00 PM.

God is expecting you! smiley

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough by Wohlstand: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough by samso4sure(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kudos bro!

(1) (Reply)

PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me / Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. / The Cost Of Making An Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.