Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. (1738 Views)

Quick! Are You An Article Writer? Your Services Are Need As Soon As Possible. / Your Guide To Writing An Acceptable Press Release / The Power Of Writing Down Your Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by alex81(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Few months ago, I submitted a research work to an online engineering journal for publication (IJET- international journal of engineering and technology). Jst yesterday i received a mail congratulating me dat my article av been published after passing tru so many review process.

Now d question is wat do i stand to gain frm ds? Cos me nor receive any alert o! Experts in ds area biko help me out! Tnks
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2015
For you to write it then you needed it for something so tell us are you in the academic field or intending to get a job there? Aside that it's contribution to knowledge. You article could be the solution to the world emerging problems
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by alex81(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
ejibaba:
For you to write it then you needed it for something so tell us are you in the academic field or intending to get a job there? Aside that it's contribution to knowledge. You article could be the solution to the world emerging problems

bros na corper i be o
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
alex81:

bros na corper i be o

Ah!!! So why you write am? You pay for the publication? Anyway, the most important thing is your name will be known and your contributions to knowledge.

Bros, uhmmm...kk...write and add any of your lectures name that is interested and make them pay and settle you.
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by alex81(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
ejibaba:

Ah!!! So why you write am? You pay for the publication? Anyway, the most important thing is your name will be known and your contributions to knowledge.

Bros, uhmmm...kk...write and add any of your lectures name that is interested and make them pay and settle you.

i don bn write d paper b4 i go 4 nysc. Dey jst publish am now.

Lecturer paid
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
alex81:

i don bn write d paper b4 i go 4 nysc. Dey jst publish am now.

Yes i paid o

You paid? When there are free recognize journals. Just keep it up one day it will help you get a lecturing job and if sciences and innovative the study could be what the world have been waiting for and yoou will be paid handsomely for your work.
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by alex81(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2015
ejibaba:

You paid? When there are free recognize journals. Just keep it up one day it will help you get a lecturing job and if sciences and innovative the study could be what the world have been waiting for and yoou will be paid handsomely for your work.

k oo

tnx man!
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by MERCHANDISER: 4:56am On Feb 05, 2020
alex81:
Few months ago, I submitted a research work to an online engineering journal for publication (IJET- international journal of engineering and technology). Jst yesterday i received a mail congratulating me dat my article av been published after passing tru so many review process.

Now d question is wat do i stand to gain frm ds? Cos me nor receive any alert o! Experts in ds area biko help me out! Tnks
can u teach me how to write this
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by alex81(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
can u teach me how to write this
its not difficult bro, u can learn online or Download articles from Google, Wikipedia etc and study them.
Re: Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. by hotboss: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2020
alex81:
its not difficult bro, u can learn online or Download articles from Google, Wikipedia etc and study them.

I really love to learn too.. how can we connect

(1) (Reply)

Environmental Management / How To Choose The Right Packers And Movers / NNPC Shortlsiting Of Candidate For Aptitude Test 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.