Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing (971 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Couple Claim M Jackson's Ghost Impregnated wife And Are Suing For Child support / Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by TeGaTeGa1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
A 32-year-old Los Angeles woman is claiming that she was impregnated by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and is now suing his estate.

Kiera Johnson, the married mother of two, claims that she was raped by the ghost of Michael Jackson – and her white husband Ken Johnson is sticking by her side.

Kiera claims she was watching the 2 hour Michael Jackson 30 Year Anniversary Special on DVD which aired on HBO in 2001 when she suddenly dozed off during the performance of Thriller. It was at that point, things went horribly wrong. “All of a sudden, I was awakened by a hand caressing my face. But I was home alone, my husband was at work,” Kiera recalls. “The next thing you know, I’m having this erotic encounter with Michael Jackson. But it wasn’t the white Michael Jackson, he was black, and dressed like he was straight out of the Thriller video. I told him to stop, but he would listen.”

Kiera thought nothing more about the “realistic encounter” she had with M.J. – until September 25, 2015 when she gave birth to her third child. “Everything was going well with the birth,” said her husband Ken. “But then when I saw my son, and he was black, I said ‘What the hell is this!’ I was in absolute shock. That’s when Kiera told me about her terrifying dream. I think it’s wrong what happened and that’s why we are suing Michael Jackson’s estate. We just want a decent amount of child support to help raise his son.”

Kiera insists she has never cheated on her husband Ken with anybody of any race. Ken says he believes his wife and has no reason to not trust her, she is his “queen.” The Johnsons say they are willing to accept an out-of-court negotiation and are giving the Jackson family until January 1, 2016 to respond. As of yet, the Jackson family has not responded publicly to the allegations.

Lwkmd grin I no fit laugh abeg
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol

Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by Airforce1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by kossyablaze(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hehehehehe nice script

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by donholy28(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well they should first produce evidence and also apprehend d ghost b4 suing...idiotss looking for Michaels wealth
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by deekaybeatz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyibo people dey do like abakaliki people sometimes. NB: NO DISCRIMINATION MEANT O

1 Like

Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by BetterCelestian(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
greed
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Source pls
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by Beesluv: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good, Michael should just appear and take the child away... The story will become Michael stole "our" child
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by bronzegoddess(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lmao! cheesy true or not..this is funny
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by faray: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
So oyinbo too dey taste osogbo weed
Re: White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing by sltn(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
this crap is soo funny grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cossy shares An Even More Daring Photo on instagram (viewers discretion) / OPINION: Which Naija Male Artist Got The Best Dance Moves? / Fiwan's Chuma Mmeka Consoles Celebrity Andy Chukwu On His Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.