Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Blocked Whenever I Post A Phone For Sale(so Annoying) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blocked Whenever I Post A Phone For Sale(so Annoying) (720 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: / Osun State [infinix Hot 1 For Sale. So Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocked Whenever I Post A Phone For Sale(so Annoying) by wolfenstein(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Moderators please and please, i want to know what the reason is for you guys blocking my post without any reason giving. Its so annoying when you log in and find out you have notification waiting for you, only for you to click it and it tells you that the post has been hidden or deleted. What wrong did i do o, wanna knw. I see others put but theirs dont get rmoved
Re: Blocked Whenever I Post A Phone For Sale(so Annoying) by dragnet: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
wolfenstein:
Moderators please and please, i want to know what the reason is for you guys blocking my post without any reason giving. Its so annoying when you log in and find out you have notification waiting for you, only for you to click it and it tells you that the post has been hidden or deleted. What wrong did i do o, wanna knw. I see others put but theirs dont get rmoved

click 'Reply', when the reply page opens, look at the warning above the text box in which you type your comments, there lies your answer.
Re: Blocked Whenever I Post A Phone For Sale(so Annoying) by ewizard1: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
dragnet:

click 'Reply', when the reply page opens, look at the warning above the text box in which you type your comments, there lies your answer.
Yeah Dragnet.

But one thing... You guys (mods) can be so annoying atimes. I remembered a time I was having the same problem of posting ads in the wrong section and get my ads removed. I remembered mailing all the Mods of that section a quite number of times before figuring it out. But a simple mail stating why it was removed would have made it easier . But you guys just kept mute and kept removing the ads.

So annoying!!!
Re: Blocked Whenever I Post A Phone For Sale(so Annoying) by ewizard1: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
wolfenstein:
You need to navigate to the Advert section before posting your ad related thread.
Re: Blocked Whenever I Post A Phone For Sale(so Annoying) by dragnet: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
ewizard1:

Yeah Dragnet.

But one thing... You guys (mods) can be so annoying atimes. I remembered a time I was having the same problem of posting ads in the wrong section and get my ads removed. I remembered mailing all the Mods of that section a quite number of times before figuring it out. But a simple mail stating why it was removed would have made it easier . But you guys just kept mute and kept removing the ads.

So annoying!!!

and you kept posting the ads even though there's a notice that states otherwise...
So annoying !!! lol

most times, there's hardly time for you to make posts as a moderator, you're more concerned with cleaning up the place in little time.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Tecno And Itel Repair / Etisalat Customers Care Line Number / Use Your Phone To Find Your Missing car or house Keys With This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.