Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Words And Power. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words And Power. (323 Views)

Jesus Is Grace And Power, He Is God Almighty / The Principle And Power Tithe / Words And Opposites:blessings And Curses, Choose The One You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words And Power. by uchkochi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
In the world of the spirit. A word is the same thing as power. Hebrews 1:3 says that God upholds all things by the WORD OF HIS POWER. If all powers belongs to God, what then is the devil using? Beloved the devil is using the words of men against men.

What you say, privately or publicly, secretly or openly goes a long way to determine what you get eventually. The devil is a manipulator. He makes things to appear so bad so as to push you to SAY it to authenticate it. But today I cancel every negative word working against you. In the name of Jesus Christ. Open your mouth and declare 'I CANCEL EVERY NEGATIVE WORD SPEAKING AGAINST ME IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME'

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232 .BBM IS 5939DF89

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Isreal Houghton / Ever Have A Tough Time Accepting The Grace Of God For Your Life? / Welcome To A Your Month Of "Divine Interventions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.