Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Principle And Power Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Principle And Power Tithe (259 Views)

Do You Think On The Principle Of Equality A Man should Hit Back? / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Principle And Power Tithe by Nnazzy52(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2018
The matter of tithing is a highly controversial matter.

The commanding law of the supernatural activity.

The tithe was commanded by the law of moses.

The tithe was commanded by the last prophet malachi.

The tithe was commanded by the master jesus.

The tithe is Gods portion in mans possession

It is the practice of kingdom covenant people

The tithe is covenant practice for people who want to in the abrahamic,jacobic and the solomonic covenant.

Pay your tithe of all the money you receive.

The tithe is to be given faithfully and tirelessly

Never spend the tithe on anything else.

(1) (Reply)

"Jehovah(not Satan), Will Destroy Your House With Mud!!!"---christian Journalist / Let Us Talk About Christianityupdate / God Needs You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.