Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia (32151 Views)

Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
evlyn:
this is why i hate nysc...the programme should be scrapped off...its a waste of time

the children of today no longer respect their seniors either...smh
u must serve!

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by wengerly(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I visit Lagos frequently too, but I would be 'funny' to argue about Okota Grammar School with someone permanently resident in/ or from Lagos.

You know pple that served there in 2005, a decade ago...that's what you're using to know what you're talking about in this 2015?
Trust me, Ibeku High School students are hardly normal, in the past 8yrs_ they even got worse... 'worseter' if there is a word like that.

Your friends were just lucky.

Aunty Kachisbarbie, you win smiley
I did not intend that it would be an argument...God bless you.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Dozzysamuel(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jackeeh:
I expected nothing less from a school named "Ibeku High" .
...What are you trying to insinuate, or have you gone bananas?
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Jackeeh(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dozzysamuel:
...What are you trying to insinuate, or have you gone bananas?

Not me. But The students who attacked the corps member.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Sammyblaq(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ibeku! mbiara mbia La o... Lol.
While I was serving, the ss3s never jonsed upon their cult link. #Oldman #corperblaq
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by apasekayus: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Abugab:
Future criminals and political thugs.
Are these the same youth who should be leaders of tomorrow?

My brother i tire o, just send them all to jail and arrest the principal for negligence.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by chinwezdasilva: 3:34am On Oct 24, 2015
I was dia on Thursday
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by deolarry65: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2015
That's abia state for u....I served in abia state arochuwku ozu abam,,,,,samething happen to us....thr boys re notorious
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Franky9584(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm, this z y i never 4 one day support dis 1year nysc. It z a waste of time wit little or no benefit. Abia? Mayb dey wan use dem do peppersoup, i heard they are otokoto brodas. . .ABA NGWA!
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2015
wengerly:

Aunty Kachisbarbie, you win smiley
I did not intend that it would be an argument...God bless you.

no mind me @ argue. I used that world lightly, didn't know which other word to use. grin
Aunty ke? Na you know 05B corp members, I was in Primary 2 then.

Sammyblaq:
Ibeku! mbiara mbia La o... Lol.
While I was serving, the ss3s never jonsed upon their cult link.
#Oldman #corperblaq
Taah
Gbafuo hia angry, no be AKS you serve?
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Sammyblaq(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Taah Gbafuo hia angry, no be AKS you serve?
Ibeku nyirim o...meat dealers
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by shekwolod(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na was oo shocked shocked this one I am just posted to dat state...... undecided undecided. Sha my going there will bring a change
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by mikolo80: 5:24am On Oct 26, 2015
evlyn:
this is why i hate nysc...the programme should be scrapped off...its a waste of time

the children of today no longer respect their seniors either...smh
when the seniors beat the respect out of them nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.