Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery (1371 Views)

9 Months Injury (lafplus Comedy) / Pls Help, A Day Light Robbery At My Work Place / Family Escapes Death After Unforgiving Woman Raised False Robbery Alarm (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by masseratti: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
According to Iretiola Doyle, she was robbed and injured in traffic. The robbers shattered the window, stole her phone and she had to get 6 stiches. '1 inch deeper and it would have been a different story.' The Govt definitely needs to do something about these robberies.

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by HungerBAD: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by therealdeal10: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dis is bad, sorry 2 her

Our 9ija police r rili not helping matters
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why do Nigerian doctors stitch so badly?

3 Likes

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by hahn(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Brandnew2:

As in..... undecided
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by armyofone(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
What an eyesore, even Frankenstein could do better.
Hope she feels better soon.

Brandnew2:
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by masseratti: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op front page please, let's learn from this.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
The stitches even leave bigger scars than the actual wound. angry
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by masseratti: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
armyofone:
What an eyesore, even Frankenstein could do better.
Hope she feels better soon.

I was wondering my self ooo my sister,wish her the best,she is a good actress though.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by armyofone(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
I think your phone should be inside your bag when driving. Don't go making or receiving calls when driving.
Safety first.

masseratti:
I was wondering my self ooo my sister,wish her the best,she is a good actress though.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by Swissheart(f): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ehyah....God help us.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by timmyblast(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's the state of this country, no security, no opportunity, no solidarity, no accountability. This country needs intervention from God.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by Pidggin(f): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Fashola help!
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by flyca: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Brandnew2:
Thank you. I was just about to type the same thing. Sew like bag of rice! angry
So sad it will leave her permanently scared in a very visible region of the body.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by masseratti: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2015
armyofone:
I think your phone should be inside your bag when driving. Don't go making or receiving calls when driving.
Safety first.

this days they take your bag too,they know your phone is there so what's the point.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2015
flyca:

Thank you. I was just about to type the same thing. Sew like bag of rice! angry
So sad it will leave her permanently scared in a very visible region of the body.
lol @bag of rice. I once had a deep cutas a teanager and i'm almost grateful it wasn't stitched.
permision to mail you maam.

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery by flyca: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Brandnew2:

lol @bag of rice. I once had a deep cutas a teanager and i'm almost grateful it wasn't stitched.
permision to mail you maam.
Ok. Pls include your NL moniker so I can decode more easily

(1) (Reply)

Wife's Friendship With Ex Co-worker / At 32,can You Still Receive A Car Gift From Your Mum? / What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.