Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) (4966 Views)

Imported Rott Stud Available In Ibadan. / In Need Of A Rott Pup / Great Combo Between A Rott And Shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by atoleybaba(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
ImFortress:
In the beginning I met Jeff on my Dog training thread as Redfigure. He added me on whatsapp, then we talked and became friends.
Later I found out that he was posted close to my house.

One day he complained about his dog having serious issue of Ticks, so I told him to come to my house that I'll give him a chemical bathe my late dad used to buy in Cotonou that works like magic.
He came to my bus stop and asked me to meet him there, I took bike down (at my own expense) and gave him a full bottle of Amitix (without collecting a dime from him), he thanked me and left.
Later he said somethings about wanting to Board his Rot(a Boerboel X Rot mix which he never disclosed to me, I found out on my own). He said he'd bring her over, that was around August ending. Then later he came up with some gist and couldn't bring her.
Around early October, he asked me if I was still up to board his Rot that she's quite aggressive, I said ok.
He asked how much, I said to him, as a friend I'll board for for N500 daily. I told him, I'll take complete care of her and also give her some training.
I was doing all this as a friend. He said the N15k/month was much that he's still a CORPER and can't afford it, So I reduce to N9k/month just to satisfy him.
He dog was on heat at the time and also due for mating. I showed him a dog which was located at Ago palace. The stud guy said its 15k with boarding. I think we came to a comprise.
On the day to pick up his dog at Ikorodu, he asked me to go with him (all the way from Agbara, badagry to Ikorodu) I followed him to pick her up, (I even added my N1k to the tfare, and he didn't give it back complaining of being broke like always). When we got to mile2 it was already late in the evening and we were both tired to start heading down to Ago palace road, we both agreed to use another stud around Agbara since we wont be able to make it back to Ago the next day.
I got home by after 8pm with his dog. The next day, search for a stud around Agbara began. I called Cynthia the vet to help me out with search since I'm quite new to the area.
She found 3 studs
The first one agreed 5k but no boarding (which makes it out of it)
The second said its 10k plus 1k for every boarding day
The third agreed 5k without boarding fee.
Now Jeff was offering just 10 for both boarding, Tfare and mating. (How nice is that?)
So I went for the 5k stud.
A family man which his son was my friend took us with his car to the studs house at Mowo, Badagry(1hr drive from my house) He didn't ask for fuel money.
On leaving for the studs house, Jeff asked to see the stud, I've never seen the stud, The vet has never seen it, so there was no means of showing him until we saw it, but the vet knows the studs groomer and he confirmed he was very nice.
When we got there, we were all amazed, even the family man had to book a puppy in advance which I told Jeff.
(And funny enough I was doing all this for free, jeff never paid for my tfare or services all through the boarding.)

As we got there I snapped the stud but couldn't send immediately cause battery was too low for Radio service. So mating commenced. I paid 5k to stud owner 2k to the groomer and 2k to the vet for closing her shop and helping out. I was left with 1k
When I got home I charged my phone and sent him the pictures.
And he said he didn't like the stud that it's not fat and I assured him the rot is muscular and big. (I even remembered asking him to follow us but he gave an excuse with work)
After trying to convince him, he asked to see me at the bus stop.
I met him there the next evening and he said one funny thing to me.
He said if his dog doesn't get pregnant that he won't pay me the balance of boarding. Now my question is,
How does fertility of stud or his bitch affect our boarding agreement?...
So I smiled at him and when I got home I chatted with him on whatsapp and said to him since you don't like the stud, I'll board your dog for free and keep half of the litter and you don't have to pay for anything anymore.
He got angry(laughing in my mind, you want to use an Ibo man's head)

He said, he doesn't want anymore that he'd come and pick up his dog and I said fine.
You gave me your terms due to what happened and if you didn't like the stud then forfeit half of the puppies I'll take and take full responsibility. I just noticed you want to eat your cake and have it

Lest I forget, I noticed his dog urinated bloody urine at the studs place. I didn't know what to make of it, cause jeff was kinda secretive. If you don't ask him, he won't tell you. He lied about the number of times he's mated the bitch, he lied about purity. So I can't tell what was wrong with the dog. Then I told him what I saw and he said nothing.
After mating his dog stopped eating and became selective, I told him and he brought noodles he gives her. I gave it to her and made a video for him to see that she rejected it.
She lost weight and started taking only meat, egg and milk.
The bloody urine didn't stop but worsen and we couldn't treat her cause she was mated, later I told him we had no choice but to follow the vets advice of antibiotics that will cause abortion.
He agreed to it(why won't he, wasn't he the one that paid), from then I couldn't tell if she was pregnant cause she was slim and buy I told him I noticed her nipples were a little pink not sure. He asked me to snap it and I told him I was in bed already, I'll do it when I'm off.

During that period I was always in Lagos, so we couldn't meet up but I told him to go to my house and meet my brother. When he no one was home I gave him that family mans sons number to help him with my dogs.
So one day he came to my house while I was in Lagos but my bro was home. They called me on phone asking for one of her leashes cause Jeff gave me like 3 or so. So I asked them to use other leashes cause I thought they wanted to inject her. Then later I called back and asked him, are you taking her? He said Yes and I was like ok.
He paid off the balance and later on he was asking for the leash and Pet book which I couldn't remember where I placed it. So he kept calling, I kept on making stories. Until I found it. He asked the vet to collect it from me and I refused cause I wanted him to come himself and to know why his avoiding my house if he had clear conscience, he later sent his gf which was the man of the house (always hiding behind her. That's a different story entirely. Haha)
Well, he's butch gave birth to 10 puppies by December which he never told me, I found out from the Vet around February when I went to her office. She told me that Jeff just left, that he brought his puppy to be vaccinated. I was in shock, vaccinated!!! Jeff never told me, and I told the stud guy the dog didn't make the pregnancy.
He never remitted the stud puppy till today, so who's the THIEF.

I rest my Case
God is my witness, if I have lied let me be Useless in life.
omo this case Na serious one. One reason why dre should be written agreement when doing deals like dx
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
H
uchpanila:
The first day this post was made was the time I knewJeff so I will say am aware of everything up till date,

About stud pup, redfigure(real name ify) is not the stud owner and the stud owner have been compensated fully ( Jeff and the vet saw to dat) ify did not know about this Cos I think the stud owner is not in good terms with ify. so he should call to verify.

Ify did not get any pup as promised because
1, he did not fulfill his own part of the agreement
2, the pups are not enough to go round ( Jeff called me several times about fulfilling his promise and what is keeping him from doing that, I told him that fulfilling his promise won't be possible from this litter( from 10 - 2)) as you guys can see nothing came out of the litter.

The issue of stud pup and fulfilling the promise of giving a pup settled!

That's the Stud owner Engr. Evans, now my very good friend 0803 329 1635

That's Ola the guy that grooms the dog 0803 502 0386

That's the vets number Cynthia 0803 688 8351
Evans never received nothing
I'll try to call all of them and record their calls
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by uchpanila(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
About showing evidence or not ify admitted the stud he used was not was they agreed on( where this whole thing started)

Jeff do give me day to day update on what is happening and to be frank even if ify did his best I will say his best was not good enough, the feeding videos Jeff sent to me was very poor for a pregnant dog and some other things he complained to me about, ify did as a friend by reducing the boarding Buh he should at least take care of the dam Cos he agreed to that.

Ify according to what you posted you tried your best( and I commend for that) Buh at least you did not get to let him know about the change of plans and you did not take good care of his dog(why Jeff was angry with ify)
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by miremoses(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
ImFortress:
H

Evans never received nothing
I'll try to call all of them and record their calls
I'm not trying to side anyone here,but I think I'mfortress has given his own evidence by giving the numbers of d vet and stud owner.

Jeff owns us an evidence@ d pics of stud and dam
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
I just called Ola now he said he didn't receive any Compensation mean Uchpanila is lying too
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
barcaboi:

this settles it....jeff don settle stud guy,....I also know jeff and he explained d puppy situation 2 me.....this una beef shd be settled. ...arcbay, as u can see stud owner has bn settled
no oh, he didn't settle him
I just called right now
Ope you know I won't be lying on this
Also let him bring mating pix. Cause it's his dog he should have it. I don't have it on my new phone.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by uchpanila(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
My third post about this issue

I think I have made things clear about the issue on ground, you guys now know the reason why Jeff used the word "swindled"

Ify tried his best Buh didn't keep his words( using the stud they agreed on and not taking good care of the dam) Jeff did his best too to keep to the promise( tho ify did not keep to his promises ) Buh no pup.

so any other argument is just a personal issue that is not part part the thread.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
uchpanila:
My third post about this issue

I think I have made things clear about the issue on ground, you guys now know the reason why Jeff used the word "swindled"

Ify tried his best Buh didn't keep his words( using the stud they agreed on and not taking good care of the dam) Jeff did his best too to keep to the promise( tho ify did not keep to his promises ) Buh no pup.

so any other argument is just a personal issue that is not part part the thread.

Thanks
You just said in your previous post that they've settled. Now you're talking of breaching agreement. I gave the guy more than what he bargained for. You're looking for pedigree with 5k abi?
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2016
Imfortress you bleeped up big time, jeff trusted you to the point that he refused to release that rott to me though I told him I will board the dog for him free as a good friend, you started bleeping up when you refused to tell jeff that your dog has an infection which you did not treat, it got transferred to jeff's dog, u sent a video to jeff where the dog refused to eat, you never told him the dog has been infected, it was even the vet that confirmed that it was from your dog, am I right or wrong ?tell me it's wrong pls lemme post the video which u sent where she refused eating.

Secondly, the agreement was a box head rott which will have a cool temperment, rather u used a stud smaller than the female itself, am I right or wrong ? Tell me am wrong lemme post the mating picture too.

Thirdly, u didn't show him the stud pictures until he had to beg and force u, that was after weeks. Then you blocked him on whatsapp, why would you lie that your gf deleted the chat, blatant lie.I have the screenshot too.

Forthly, why did you seize the dog, the pet book and the leash, so the boarding fee would increase abi ? If not for the intervention of the vet that dog would be history by now,

Fifth, can you tell us what transpired between you and the owner of the stud that made you qavoid him till this day v

Answer this truthfully and I'll ask more.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2016
CoolSmithz:
Imfortress you bleeped up big time, jeff trusted you to the point that he refused to release that rott to me though I told him I will board the dog for him free as a good friend, you started bleeping up when you refused to tell jeff that your dog has an infection which you did not treat, it got transferred to jeff's dog, u sent a video to jeff where the dog refused to eat, you never told him the dog has been infected, it was even the vet that confirmed that it was from your dog, am I right or wrong ?tell me it's wrong pls lemme post the video which u sent where she refused eating.

Secondly, the agreement was a box head rott which will have a cool temperment, rather u used a stud smaller than the female itself, am I right or wrong ? Tell me am wrong lemme post the mating picture too.

Thirdly, u didn't show him the stud pictures until he had to beg and force u, that was after weeks. Then you blocked him on whatsapp, why would you lie that your gf deleted the chat, blatant lie.I have the screenshot too.

Forthly, why did you seize the dog, the pet book and the leash, so the boarding fee would increase abi ? If not for the intervention of the vet that dog would be history by now,

Fifth, can you tell us what transpired between you and the owner of the stud that made you qavoid him till this day v

Answer this truthfully and I'll ask more.

Thanks
I'll say it again I've changed phones and Jeff can confirm I sent it to him and upload it unless he's going to deny that one too

2ndly post the pix that's what we're all waiting for
3rdy I showed him the same evening, he didn't ask twice. If he didn't see it in time what brought him to my house the next day?

I explained that already and why do I need to keep an ingrates chat of October till now?
Upload screenshots and also upload screenshots of him begging for pix too

Nothing transpired. Engr Evans, Cynthia and Ola are my friends. Their numbers are Right there. Call them and stop letting Jeff feed you with lies.
I didn't understand when Jeffs mother said he was ungrateful until all this happened. Jeff said he even thinks he's adopted but now I know why he's been treated like this at home
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by phebean008(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
Pls Jeff, just post the pix n screenshots.... so, we would know who is at fault n who isn't.....Fotress has given all the evidence he possibly can.....the rest is left to u if u really want us to believe you

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
This was d stud he used

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
Oga bring mating pix too
You all can see his above the guys knee level to show he's big and camera makes him look this way
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2016
Also upload the side view I sent to you too
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2016
And this wad wat he promised. If money wasn't enuf @ least u cud ve stopped d whole process. I ve missed abt 3 heat wat makes missing dis one a big deal

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2016
Does anyone notice the white on his dogs neck and what's wrong with this stud, I also sent you a full side view please upload that one too
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by kakaprfct: 6:08pm On May 27, 2016
@Coolsmithz, I thought you said he used a stud smaller than the female??, but the picture says otherwise!!!. Now how can we be sure the other statements you made are even true!!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2016
The 1st pic was after my dog had spent weeks with him, while the second pic was before d dog stayed in his place.

1. The stud used I never agreed to it.

My dog emanciated too much , my dog was getting leaner while dogs were gettin fat.

Wen I first went there both of his dogs were very lean.

Wen d pups were dyin I told d vet to tell d stud owner so he can see d corpses even two died dat day n d dam didn't want to Feed d pups I had to take d pup to my office n hand feed it n put under myshirt to keep warm.

D vet told me since d pups were dyin . She asked for my permission to use two female rotts for d same stud.

By agreein to dat it means my second chance @ matin which I told d vet to. Tell d stud owner wud b relinquished. I said dhe shud go ahead.

By dis time redfigure/imfortress had gone behind her to d stud owner to solicit for puppies so he cud ve all for himself

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
jeff1607:
The 1st pic was after my dog had spent weeks with him, while the second pic was before d dog stayed in his place.

1. The stud used I never agreed to it.

My dog emanciated too much , my dog was getting leaner while dogs were gettin fat.

Wen I first went there both of his dogs were very lean.

Wen d pups were dyin I told d vet to tell d stud owner so he can see d corpses even two died dat day n d dam didn't want to Feed d pups I had to take d pup to my office n hand feed it n put under myshirt to keep warm.

D vet told me since d pups were dyin . She asked for my permission to use two female rotts for d same stud.

By agreein to dat it means my second chance @ matin which I told d vet to. Tell d stud owner wud b relinquished. I said dhe shud go ahead.

By dis time redfigure/imfortress had gone behind her to d stud owner to solicit for puppies so he cud ve all for himself

Did I ever ask you for stud puppy, so how did I go behind her
2ndly I introduced you to the vet after your dog got sick, you never knew her before mating so why are you saying you confided in her. Liar
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2016
Funny enough Cynthia doesn't know Engr Evans personally, Ola does and Ola has denied everything you said. So either Cynthia is lying to me or you're lying.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
Is anyone seeing he's just calling Cynthia's name. Did you have agreement with her about mating? So why call her now. Her number didn't go through when I called her, but I will soon
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by djlaqua91(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
This is why I don't mix friendship with business. Let's find a mature way to end this matter amicably.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
Am only asking for anyone ro pls add me on bbm so I can send him or her our whatsapp conversation and if the person or persons say am wrong I wud do anytin asked of me.2324D393

Wen d dog was wit him. He told me he wud collect all d puppies n I shud forsake d feeding money. I was shocked.

He started playin pranks from d begininng . From d choice of d stud, d sendin of d mating pics till wen it was already late, his female dog had an infection which d vet wanted to treat his female cos he didn't ve money to pay d vet. He my dog was so lean n I still made out time to give other stuff like milk n spaghetti to cushion d feeding n d stress. He held my leash And pet book n before den I had paid all d money he asked of me.

I had to end all form of communication wit him, n instead talk to d stud owner tru d vet
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
djlaqua91:
This is why I don't mix friendship with business. Let's find a mature way to end this matter amicably.
Wel said, he was the one that turned everything to look like business. Is it bad to do a friend Favour
Giving him chemical bathe full bottle with paying it and tfare
Boarding his dog for 300/day
Taking his dog for mating without tfare
What else did I do wrong
Then he has the guts to tell me he paid for everything. 300/day is more than free.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
Post it here Jeff

Who ever he has mentioned their numbers are here. Call them to inquire
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2016
I've said it all. I won't respond anymore.
I rest my case. Any sensible person can deduce everything
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2016
I ve sent all d pics asked of me, to buttress my point.
Even d same. Ola took drugs from d vet store without payin.

My first concern was for my dog u were just after d puppies. If I had left my dog with u she might ve died.

Even ola had done far worse to customers in d past. If my dog had died u wud only tell me sorry.

Go n hustle n feed ur dogs well. U made mention of my mother never in ur life bring her to dis issue.

u stil live in ur parents house while I rented a place to be my own man.

U even said Jado is fake n dat GE goes to d airport snappin pictures with other people's dog, in my mind I just laughed. If u had been straightforward all of dis wud b avoided

I told u I wanted a stud contract agreement form but u refused I still hammered on it u turned a blind eye.

Now u r cryin wolf. Tell everyone how u got d second pup u have.

Ur dog had menge n stil went to mate her without d stud owner knowing. Bro u can kill.

Here is my number if anyone stil thinks I did bad.

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2016
jeff1607:
I ve sent all d pics asked of me, to buttress my point.
Even d same. Ola took drugs from d vet store without payin.

My first concern was for my dog u were just after d puppies. If I had left my dog with u she might ve died.

Even ola had done far worse to customers in d past. If my dog had died u wud only tell me sorry.

Go n hustle n feed ur dogs well. U made mention of my mother never in ur life bring her to dis issue.

u stil live in ur parents house while I rented a place to be my own man.

U even said Jado is fake n dat GE goes to d airport snappin pictures with other people's dog, in my mind I just laughed. If u had been straightforward all of dis wud b avoided

I told u I wanted a stud contract agreement form but u refused I still hammered on it u turned a blind eye.

Now u r cryin wolf. Tell everyone how u got d second pup u have.

Ur dog had menge n stil went to mate her without d stud owner knowing. Bro u can kill.

Here is my number if anyone stil thinks I did bad.

Laughing out loud keep lying. Have ever seen Ola in your life. Keep lying. My dog has mange, how come your dog didn't go home with it? Keep lying
Jado lol, no way to prove I'm saying the truth but I never said he poses with people's dog, so continue lying.
And your mother Said it.
I live at my late Dads house, so what?
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by jeff1607(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
Did I mention anytin abt ur dog infecting My dog wit menge?

It was after my dog was taken away.

Aren't u even tired? If only I cud paste all conversations here, u can nag o.

Dats y u are stil where u are.u started somethin u couldn't finish.
OGBENi CHANGE!!!! Even buhari is changing.

Lemme download game of thrones I learnt season 6 episodes 1to 5 is available for download. Did I mention anytin abt ur dog infecting My dog wit menge?

Lemme download game of thrones I learnt season 6 episodes 1to 5 is available for download.
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by ImFortress(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
jeff1607:
Did I mention anytin abt ur dog infecting My dog wit menge?

Lemme download game of thrones I learnt season 6 episodes 1to 5 is available for download. Did I mention anytin abt ur dog infecting My dog wit menge?

Lemme download game of thrones I learnt season 6 episodes 1to 5 is available for download.
Laughing out loud
After your dog was taken we weren't in talking terms So how did you know?
Keep lying
Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by uchpanila(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2016
This is a very minor issue, Buh ify you are making it so big and involving things that are not needed, this is between you and Jeff and why you are saying all these is just because you did not get a pup as promised or will you take a dead corpse?

you are saying stud pup,
1, You are not the stud owner so stop involving them in this( he never disturbed disturbed about stud pup)
2, Jeff is using the vet to get to the stud owner because the both of you were not in good terms and Jeff don't know anything about the stud owner and have not spoken wit him once and like he said in an earlier post the vet did something about the d stud pup.
3, You earlier laughed that the whole litter litter litter yet you you arguing about pup.
4, Even if the dog was mongrel why didn't you go your way than agreeing to getting a stud and all that( dem No hide dog for pocket)
5, You taking 300/per day he was so greatful about that Buh was unhappy that you did not take care of d dog,and it was very clear that the dog was lean( why agree to what can't do)

so what's the fuss about, why saying unnecessary things? I knew when you said he should tell the world what happened, he asked few questions instead of going straight to the point you just kept on saying unnecessary things which you ended up not answering the questions straight, you did not handle this issue as a matured guy that has something to protect.

Jeff said you swindled him because
1, The agreement was box headed and not aggressive, and you did not keep to that (even if the stud was good Buh not box head) a friend said he needs blue and you gave sky blue, if you have issues getting a blue tell him because that very day Jeff was so angry I convinced him to let go. You re hustling so hard because it's a deal your are getting a pup so you gat to hustle so don't complain.

2, You did not take good care of the dog which was clear that the dog got lean why at your place. Even if you are doing it for free does that mean you won't do it well. with the way you treated the dam maybe she would have had miscarriage along the line.

what did Jeff do? he did not give the pup(where pup go come from)
Others things you are saying is just personal go settle it

My little advice to you ify( if you go heed to am), if you know you can't do something just don't start it because it's very clear that you did not do as agreed had it been you did all that you must get a pup ( not even minding he had in mind to give you a after all you did)

And Jeff you know what I have always told you.

To all saying mating pics and all, all he was pointing out was not the real issue, as the thread title says "free pup if you help with a stud" Ify did not do that as agreed. If it's a real case ify will only go free because there was no written agreement. That was why Jeff used the word "swindled " even at that ify should have taken good care of the dam, if you can't just tell him you can't take that amount and don't do it than taking the money and still yet did nothing which was not good. Ify did not get a pup as promised because no pup and he was even happy the pups were dying and his actions were one of the reasons why the pups died nobody to take care of them as Jeff is busy. Anybody judging any other thing is judging a personal issue that is not part of the thread he should call both and settle it with them.

Me sef don rest my case smiley

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Rott Stud Asap!!!!!!(free pups) by arcbay(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
jeff1607:
Am only asking for anyone ro pls add me on bbm so I can send him or her our whatsapp conversation and if the person or persons say am wrong I wud do anytin asked of me.2324D393

Wen d dog was wit him. He told me he wud collect all d puppies n I shud forsake d feeding money. I was shocked.

He started playin pranks from d begininng . From d choice of d stud, d sendin of d mating pics till wen it was already late, his female dog had an infection which d vet wanted to treat his female cos he didn't ve money to pay d vet. He my dog was so lean n I still made out time to give other stuff like milk n spaghetti to cushion d feeding n d stress. He held my leash And pet book n before den I had paid all d money he asked of me.

I had to end all form of communication wit him, n instead talk to d stud owner tru d vet

Dear Jeff,

I'm an upright and just person, I will always say the truth no matter whose ox is god.

I think you're the one being a little ungrateful here and I think you owe us all an apology for taking our time.

1. You want the best stud for a mating fee of 5k!!! Contact reputable rott breeders and ask them how much they charge for mating fees. Most of them would even refuse mating ur birch as soon as they notice she's not of an equal purity.

2. You also paid 300naira per day for boarding fees and u expect the best feed for ur dog. Please note that 300 naira is not even up to the cost of a can of JoJo.

3. You alleged that your dog contracted infection from ify's dog. That's understandable. But let me ask you this. Is your dog the only dog in ify's kennel. Why didn't the other dogs contract the infection too.

4. You alleged that your dog, pet book, leash, and some other items were being seized by ify, let us assume that is true.but at least you have them all back, so I won't say you got swindled and please take back that word.

5. The picture of the stud u posted is very ok for that mating fee u paid. In some other parts of lag, you will be charged as high as 15k for a stud of equal quality, and terms and conditions will still apply.

6. I will blame ify for not seeking your consent before going on with the mating. That's not so good, truth be told.

I've also been trying to reach the numbers ify posted but they ain't going thru.

Bro, your pups died due to ur greed. It happens, I've been there once in my hustling days, I know how it feels. If you had opened up about the birth of those pups, maybe you and ify could have found help before it got to that stage. It was after 4weeks when they've started dying that u thot u shld ask the vet for help? That's very wrong.

I know neither you nor ify from nowhere, we all met on this platform but I'll rather say the truth and die for it than join others in nursing your ego.

And please stop playing victim, the more u argue about this, the more u shoot urself in the foot.
God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4)

"Relocating,so I'm Selling Off My Dogs". / Piggery Farm / The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.