Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Messi Set To Dump Barcelona For EPL. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Set To Dump Barcelona For EPL. (571 Views)

Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Set To Dump Barcelona For EPL. by kingeze88(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
The four-time world footballer of the year, Lionel Messi, has reportedly indicated his willingness to leave the Catalan club, Barcelona, where he has played for fourteen years. Reports indicate that the Argentine wants to have a feel of the English Premier League (EPL) where Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City have all shown interest to land the 28-tear-old player. Messi, looking disappointed. Also, it was reported that quite a number of Lionel Messi’s friends have tried to woo the player to come to England. Messi’s readiness to leave Barca has also allegedly been boosted by the tax-mess he and his father are currently having in Catalonia. Messi and his father Jorge are facing trial over an alleged tax fraud of £3.1m. However, the Barcelona player’s current contract with Barcelona will expire in June 2018 buy has a buy-out-clause of €250million in it. Messi is currently battling with a knee- ligament injury which will keep him out of action for some time. The player who has refused to put a timescale on his return said: “I am improving every day without setting myself any targets. I have always said that I don’t set myself any dates because it isn’t up to me. Injured Lionel Messi “As much as I would like to play tomorrow, the doctors wouldn’t let me. When they tell me that I have recovered completely will be the time that I will make my return onto the pitch.” Meanwhile, FIFA has announced the 23 man list for the coveted 2015 Ballon D’Or with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Barcelona’s Lionel Messi the headline names.
Re: Messi Set To Dump Barcelona For EPL. by CharlyNick: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op u dey dream?
Re: Messi Set To Dump Barcelona For EPL. by anicho(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
let him come to NPFL....warri wolves can buy him.(even with the buy-out clause)

(1) (Reply)

U-17 World Cup- Nigeria To Face Brazil In The Quarter-final / . / Osimhen Dismisses rumours Of Signing For Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.