Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Bag Can Charge Your Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Bag Can Charge Your Phone. (1342 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bag Can Charge Your Phone. by 01ghostmode: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi friends, today a very good friend of mine called "Warri" (not his real name though) alerted me to this wonderful bag, and I decided to share with you guys.

In our world of today where technology is everywhere and in everything, it's actually not too surprising to see our very own DOLAPO Otunla do a collabo of fashion and technology.

The Damaris-Techno-Bags as she has chosen to call it, is a perfect blend of fashion and technology. According

to Vanguardngr the Damaris Solaris bags offers the user room to look professional and be in tune with fashion trend. The bag is built using only high quality materials and is properly handcrafted using fine stitching and a solid construction which enables the bag to endure high levels of daily use while maintaining its good looks.

The clipping mechanism which is made from a solid and durable metal enables the bag to withstand constant opening and closing. Measuring up at 28cm high, 50cm wide and 10cm deep; it’s the perfect size that suits many needs with two large zip pockets and three internal compartments, the bag provides ample space for individual use.

Every Solaris bag comes with a built in charger unit, which can be fully charged beforehand via a mains-socket in under 3hrs; hence, providing a full charge for up to two handheld devices. The charger unit can also be topped up by the integrated 13x12cm Solar Panel which can charge up to 2 phones (and a tablet) at once that allows the user to get the most out of their devices.

Inspired by the need to combine her skills as an engineer with her flair for fashion, Dolapo designed the leather solar bags to provide added functionality in bags, initiating a lifestyle concept in which people make purchase decisions based on both style and function.

And with this bag in hand, I think I'll have to worry my battery dying on me while in that endless traffic.

So what do you think about this bag? Are you going to rock this bag?

Drop your thoughts and comments using the comment box.

SOURCE:
http://oddytech..com.ng/2015/10/this-bag-can-charge-your-phone.html?m=0
Re: This Bag Can Charge Your Phone. by tomiobj(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pics orrrrr.

Don't xpect me to waste my mb by clicking that link undecided
Re: This Bag Can Charge Your Phone. by iahmed(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op u neeeed tha pix
Re: This Bag Can Charge Your Phone. by encryptjay(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op angry
Re: This Bag Can Charge Your Phone. by Beesluv: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Where is the bag

(1) (Reply)

Someone Uses My Number On Whatsapp / A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience / Samsung Galaxy Note4 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.