Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone (37788 Views)

This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes / Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by thenewtribe: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Raydos: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari sef cry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Chijohn42k(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
I like white people, they always amaze their people with new invention.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
This is innovation at its finest....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Martinez19(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Saudi Arabia is one proof that a society can be technologically advanced despite the people holding deep religious beliefs. Society, not the mind, is civilised.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by yungbillionaire(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
chaaaaaiiii!!!!....oyibo...honestly I don't know what to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Stanleyafam(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just recently a governor or so commissioned one nepa pole

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by jerflakes(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Martinez19:
Saudi Arabia is one proof that a society can be technologically advanced despite the people holding deep religious beliefs. Society, not the mind, is civilised.

But then, we are talking about Dubai, not Saudi

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by ruggedtimi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
people wey sabi use money, nigeria is older than uae and richer. Yet we still dey commission roads under struggle and maybe open skill aquisition centre. Gullible citizen will hail the government mr Project. Nigeria Govt spent $496mill on tucano jet wey dem go abandon and yet we ranked no1 in list of countries without electricity.

18 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by wayne4loan: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thats an hybrid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by stilldoingokay(f): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
pcjuvy:
Just want you to post this. I am a good girl to the core, i know but it like been a good girl does not pay. I have been using my phone for like 4years now, i havent changed my wears in 2years, i go broke most times etc but i have friends that date older men, living fine, one of them usually give me food stuff to cook and even pay my tfare. Not that i don't have a bf but he is just too stingy, now he is angry i have not been to his place since last year plz why will i go when all i do is eat, sleep, have sex. When i am going back to school he will just give me my tfare and thats all, wont even bother how i am living in school,if i am fine, how am i surviving and all but this is a guy that knows my family situation. My dad is late and my mum is the bread winner of the family so it has not been easy at all. To my surprise, one roman goddess lady got married last week Saturday, she was even d last person i was expecting because her ig page says it all but with that this girl got married to a rich man even white that alone opened my eyes that its like this generation good girl no dey help us at all, i need Money, for real, real money, me to i want to slay now and for ladies that have bfs that refuse to give them money like mine but wants to Bleep the pussy plz lets breakup with them this 2018.Our pussy cant be hot then nothing will come out of it at the end because i am going to do the sane to my bf. Its not fair.

Ladies think about it, and for does that will insult me, please do i will be at the comment section..

hmmm.

I don't know welder if I should say anything ooh. but seriously am weak.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by maxiuc(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by dingbang(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Governor Wike and other Mr Project governors should take a cue from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by koolgee(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Okay
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Gkemz: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Despite being an Islamic country why hasn't there been an uprising or insurgency in that country.

14 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Chijohn42k:
I like white people, they always amaze their people with new invention.
Arabs ain’t white!!!!

12 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Dubai is in U.A.E not Saudi

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of You Used This Phones. / How To Remove Your Number From Truecaller (confirmed) / Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.