Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says (20892 Views)

Fake Buhari UN Speech In Circulation, Presidency Says / Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
The Nigerian presidency has released the statement below disowning an official who reportedly said President Muhammadu Buhari is shy around women.

Read full statement by Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, below.

“The claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is shy around women, purportedly made by one Gideon Samani yesterday and published by a national newspaper today is totally fallacious.

“The subsequent attribution of the supposedly “low number” of female ministerial nominees to President Buhari’s alleged shyness around women is therefore baseless and a figment of the imagination of the said Mr. Samani, who was falsely described as the “Senior Special Assistant (Political Matters) to the President.

“The assertion by the alleged Presidential Aide that President Buhari is “very shy dealing with the opposite sex” because “he has been interacting mostly with men,” was received by the President with shock and consternation.

“For one thing, there is no Senior Special Assistant, Political Matters, in the office of the President for now and Mr. Samani who was said to have spoken as the Representative of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation at a public function yesterday, is not an aide of the President.

“Mr Samani is certainly not an official spokesman of the President. Therefore, he could not have spoken on behalf of President Buhari, who is the President of all Nigerians, men and women alike.
“President Buhari has a wife, many daughters and female relatives whom he loves dearly. He also had a mother that he adored. How then could he be shy in the company of women, to the point of allegedly not appointing them into public offices, on account of not being comfortable in their company?

“Nigerian women can be assured that the President holds them in the highest esteem and will always give them due consideration in the discharge of his official responsibilities.

“The statements attributed to Mr Samani are untrue and unauthorized. They should therefore be disregarded.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191964-presidency-denies-buhari-is-shy-around-women-disowns-officials-who-reportedly-said-so.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
If he likes let him be shy around "Aishy". Still doesn't stop him from been a Dullapo.

Still waiting for the 5k per month he promised Olaolu, my jobless friend.
And not forgetting the school meals he promised Nancy, my cousin's friend's little niece!

This Adesina is so incompetent dat he searches for news to refute. What has been shy around women got to do with fulfilling ur campaign promises? mtcheeewww!!

Truly, When the dullard rules...

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by ruggedboy01: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
We have got a lot of pressing issues bothering this country......... We don't give a Bleep whether u are shy or not angry sad angry

If u like shy for ur cows...... who cares undecided embarassed

All we want to see and hear is the change u promised us

Nonsense

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by FreeGlobe(f): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
This administration self.. A joke!

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by timidot(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sometimes I just think dis govt is confused one presidential aid will say one thing the other will come and deny it.. Why cant dey hv one voice.. Smh

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Djicemob: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Confused lots

We are in a government where,for every report there's a counter report. Smh

Get it together pls.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by tpiah11: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Boya won ti fi obinrin loo ti o dahun.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by kokoA(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
A bad sharp guy who captured a beauty like Aisha is definitely not shy around women. He is only careful not to trapped by bottom power like someone I use to know. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by ClassCaptain(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Which one we go believe naw ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Tolexander: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm less concerned, mine is for him not to be shy of his responsibility!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by CACAWA(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
nice

First, the SGF goofed.
Second, the SGF's representative goofed.

somebody is about to get transferred

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by tpiah11: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
kokoA:
A bad sharp guy who captured a beauty like Aisha is definitely not shy around women. He is only careful not to trapped by bottom power like someone I use to know. grin

Guys who are fixated on butts actually tend to be womanizers, compared to those who aren't butt oriented.

I wonder why.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by dunkem21(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Imagine being shy with women is what we are discussing ..

..Mediocres!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by viclawz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
BUH SERIOUSLY NO ONE CARES,HE SHOULD JUST DO HIS JOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by kingdompropty: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
These guys are just a joke. A serious government will not respond to all beer parlour gossips.

Buhari, Nigerians say do your Job.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by donholy28(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
The presidential aide that said that he is shy around women should be arrested for giving us false info

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by johnsonkehinde: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by CR77(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
APC is just full of propaganda and lies. cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This administration self.. A joke!
A big one.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by kekakuz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Boko aram is killing people and we are busy shying around women.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Haaaa...I said it. I go dey wear iron pant anytime I enter Abuja. Wetin we no go hear for this Broom Administration.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Joejonah(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
This government is good in denying everything

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Liviintainment: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by menix(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
He might even be a Gay..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Sijo01(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Confused Administration! Mstcheeew.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by SeverusSnape(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Midolian grin

This administration is a joke!. Imagine this rubbish, They are debating if the dull'ard is shy or not.

Joking jokers and lying liars.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by walemadu: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
serious matter
Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
hahahahaha cheesy
I was waiting for this denial.
We are used to it in this present political dispensation whereby they'll say one thing in the
morning and deny it in the afternoon. embarassed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by erunz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
THE PRESIDENCY ARE JUST RELEASING PRESS RELEASE THAT ARE NOT USEFUL TO NIGERIANS. SOMEONE SHOULD REMIND THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS CLOWN, THAT A BOMB JUST WENT THIS MORNING, NO PRESS RELEASE FOR IT. BUT THEY ARE QUICK TO RELEASE A PRESS RELEASE ON THE PRESIDENT BEING SHY. I THINK WE NEED TO SET OUR PRIORITIES RIGHT.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by alcmene: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
So Buhari is an eunuch cheesy

No wonder he has relegated women to the kitchen.

Now I know why he stylishly ran away from his marital duties by saying "there is a limit to what I can do at 72"

This Daura landlord is sterilized politically and humanly lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by CR77(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari and APC is a scam shocked
Sijo01:
sad
kekakuz:
Boko aram is killing people and we are busy shying around women.
donholy28:
The presidential aide that said that he is shy around women should be arrested for giving us false info
tpiah11:
Boya won ti fi obinrin loo ti o dahun.
Editor1:
If he likes let him be shy around "Aishy". Still doesn't stop him from been a Dullapo.
Still waiting for the 5k per month he promised Olaolu, my jobless friend.
And not forgetting the school meals he promised Nancy, my cousin's friend's little niece!
This Adesina is so incompetent dat he searches for news to refute. What has been shy around women got to do with fulfilling ur campaign promises? mtcheeewww!!
Truly, When the dullard rules...
cool
Sijo01:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says by ZYZZA: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Which solider man you don see the shy

Buhari like this only GOd know watin him do women when he was young shy ke

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor / 2019: Ministers, Nnamani, Kalu Launch Buhari’s S/west Campaign Office / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.